𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐲𝐞𝐭

________________

________________

Boss Man Hwang

Nari we're sorry.

Can you come to the restaurant?

Are you okay?

Du-yeong's worried sick.

We understand you're angry, but kid, we were serious about caring for you.

Byun Nari answer your damn calls.

Uncle Lee

Nari, kid, Yang-jung told me what happened. We didn't mean for you to find out this way.

Please call me back.

We're worried about you. I'm worried.

We're sorry for lying to you but please Nari try to understand the situation we're in.

We'll do anything to make it up to you just please, come back.

Nari let out a sigh as her screen went blank, her sullen and gaunt reflection stared back at her. She had hidden herself away from prying eyes to console herself in the Kim household. Geon-woo had insisted she stay for supper; Ms Yoon was making her famous kimchi stew that Nari ravished in and Woo-jin was to accompany them. Yang-jung and Du-yeong had been trying to call her shortly after her explosion in the restaurant. Yet, she couldn't find it in herself to approach them just yet.

"Nari, food's ready'' she heard Geon-woo rapt from behind the door. She quickly splashed cool water on her face, trying to rid any residue of puffy eyes or rosy cheeks before pocketing her phone and trudging into the small dining room where Geon-woo and Ms Yoon were prepping food.

"Took your time'' Woo-jin jested as she rolled her eyes lightly, smacking the back of his head as she made her way swiftly to the elder woman, gently taking the steaming pot of Kimchi stew from her hands before placing it on the table.