Chapter 1

WARNINGS: ABUSE, SELF HARM!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------

Y/N had a not good life her father was abusive in every sort of way her mother wasn't in her life she was also bullied relentlessly at her high school she was struggling with a lot the only thing that would take her mind off was listening to favorite band Ice Nine Kills, after a very long night with her father she went up to her bedroom closing the door she held herself looking in the mirror tearing up she felt disgusted with herself she walked to her box she grabbed her razorblade and began to cut into her thighs and chest and wherever she could she sobbed once she was done she went to the bathroom cleaning off what she had done she also had finally bought tickets to meet the band she was excited before laying down and closing her eyes going to bed that night.

The next morning she woke up feeling everything pulsating she winced but she fought through putting on a black laced corset and some ripped jeans she then did her hair and makeup wearing very dark makeup before putting her boots on she grabbed her stuff and headed out her dad being very creepy towards her she began to get into her the car having a panic attack she drove to the venue getting inside where she went to wait of course she was the first several people biting her lip excitedly she got inside instantly where she waited eventually the band came out she was excited but her eyes went to Spencer and Spencer noitced her her breathing hitched breaking the eye contact she fiddled with her necklace before they were allowed to go up and meet the people she immediately went to Spencer " h-hi "  she said to him she wasn't looking at his eyes, Spencer chuckled he placed his hand her chin lifting to meet his eyes she was blushing " uh hey I really like your music " she said to him she bit her lip she caught Spencer glancing at her chest " here let me give you my number and meet me backstage after tonight's show " he winked at her placing his number in her phone he kissed her hand she blushed biting her lip she went back to her seat noticing he adjusted himself after their meet.

After the concert she immediately went to go meet him she was led into the room she was there for awhile she became worried she was stood up before the door closed and he appeared from the shadows walking up towards her " hello " his voice was dark and soothing Y/n looked at him as she backed up holding onto the table behind her " yo-you wanted to see me..." she said to him avoiding eye contact with Spencer he chuckled softly " look at me sweetheart " he said to her Y/N looked up at him " I saw you looking at me all concert " she chuckled softly " yeah I was it was so hard not to eat you up right there " he whispered softly pulling her close Y/N smiled before realizing he would see her cuts she then pulled away " i-im sorry I have to go " she said to him quickly leaving the room Spencer chased after her calling after but it was no use once Y/N got home she ran upstairs quickly got upstairs locking the door she held her chest she quickly covered herself up she took off her clothes laying in her bed she closed her eyes.

Around 2:45 am she heard something waking she saw a man she turned on her light covering herself it was Spencer she blushed " h-how did you find me.. " she was naked he looked at her lovingly " I was worried after you ran off I didn't spook you did I? " he said crawling onto the bed Y/N blushed shaking her head " n-no you didn't i...I " she felt him moving the covers away she became scared Spencer saw her naked body before seeing she riddled with cuts that were clearly fresh " oh.. darling what... why do you do this to yourself " he asked her looking seeing tears in flood her eyes " i-i " she began to hyperventilate Spencer pulled her close " breathe tell me I'm right here I'm right here " he said rubbing her back Y/N took time before saying " I cut myself to rid of the pain from my father he hurts me in all sorts of ways my mother isn't with me anymore..." she looked up at him wiping her eyes Spencer was furious hearing but he couldn't let her see the murderous tendency he had he scooped her up bringing her to the bathroom making sure the water was warm before laying her in " c-can you join... " she asked him blushing a little he nodded and began to strip down she looked away blushing earning a chuckle from him he got in behind her pulling her close where they sat there for hours once they were done he got her out wrapping them in a towel together Y/N was blushing her face was red " Spencer you didn't have too really..." she looked up at him he rubbed her lips " but I did and trust me your father won't be ever doing those vile things to you again " he said to her walking over to bed setting her down he then got out some disinfectant and bandages he cleaned up the cuts Y/N blushed she was trying not to signal to him that he was turning her on " everything okay doll? " he asked her she gave a nod before he finished up " wanna stay naked or get dressed " without a second hesitation she answered " stay naked please " she blushed before quickly saying " i-if you want too of course! " she said to him he smirked laying down next to her pulling her close and covering them up he brushed her cheek with his thumb she blushed looking at him before slowly falling asleep in his arms.

Y/N had realized she wanted to be with Spencer every waking moment she felt lost without him and him saying her father would never hurt her again made her feel safe with him but she had school tomorrow and needed to be up early which worried her a lot even if she was a senior getting ready it still worried her.