Chapter 4

Warnings: SA, Stalking, Murder
--------------------------------------------------
Spencer got up very early putting their stuff in the car before waking y/n up " cmon gotta get on the road for tour baby " he said sweetly he got a whine from y/n but y/n got up heading to the car her eyes half close getting in the car where she fell asleep again earning a chuckle from Spencer he got them breakfast and drove to the airport before getting out handing y/n her food and drink she smiled " thank you " she said sleeply rubbing her eyes yawning, " you are welcome baby " he said getting out and grabbing their bags as y/n got out she immediately got nervous she grabbed ahold of Spencer who held her close.

They walked inside they still had about an hour wait " I have to go to the bathroom " she said to him whispered he joined taking her to the bathroom with her stuff before waiting for her Y/N had gotten into the bathroom Spencer had walked away to go grab something a man had entered kicking down the stall y/n was in and began to sexually assault y/n after the deed was done he left which left a bloodied and broken y/n Spencer had realized y/n hadn't come back he went to the bathroom seeing y/n " babe oh my god! " he said picking her up " wh-what happened! " he said to her " a-a man raped me... " she shook she saw this murderous look in his eye she was cleaned up and went to find the man leaving her by the bags she pointed him he grabbed the man into an empty area grabbing his blade and began to stab him making sure he was quick and quiet with it once he was done he cleaned his fingerprints off and the blood from his knife luckily he was wearing black so you couldn't see the blood he cleaned off his face and headed back to y/n and helped board the first class economy where they were sat together y/n leaned into him shaking still.

Spencer checked his phone smirking seeing the body found with no leads he kissed her head " I'll never let anyone hurt you " he whispered to her before he slowly fall asleep holding her tightly they woke up in their city getting off the plane y/n was still traumatized by the incident she stayed close to Spencer heading to the hotel taking a deep breath they got to the room and set the bags down " you excited to be feature on stage for my songs " he asked her y/n was shocked " wa-wait what really!? " she looked at him Spencer chuckled " yessss! " he kissed her head holding her tightly y/n was truly leaving the dream they had to head to practice for it and left for it which would take them all day into the time for the band performance.

Y/n got herself dressed she was excited doing her makeup and everything Spencer came up behind her she blushed " you look amazing baby you ready for tonight? " he asked y/n nodded " i am so ready " said said before Spencer left " wait can we take a photo and maybe make a video together...? " she asked avoiding eye contact Spencer lifted her chin " of course baby " he said to her grabbing her phone she looked in the mirror he pushed her into him and looked in the mirror taking the photo before she put her fangs in and the eye contacts Spencer was lipsyncing the lyrics before Y/n would bite down blood dripping down his neck the video ended she smiled tagging him in the photo and video before he was called on stage she then did her part once he was done he kissed her lips " you did so fucking good! " he looked her up and down " my god that blood on your boobs just makes me want you so much more " he growled panting heavily.

Spencer had to turn around because he could that hunger come back he was able to subside it for now before turning back around " me and the band are heading out for drinks wanna join? " he asked her Y/N decline and went back to the hotel she got undressed and showered putting on lingerie laying in the bed she decided to use a toy on herself while waiting for Spencer she turned the vibrations up she gasps grabbing the sheets when she was close her toy was snatched away she opened her eyes " spence... " she whined clearly wanting to finish Spencer glared " what are you doing with this " he gritted through his teeth " I was horny and didn't want to wait " she whined the covers were ripped from her he pinned her down " I can't hold back anymore I'm sorry " he said to her his fangs came out and his went white biting down on her neck drinking from her he groaned while y/n wasn't fighting she clawed his back " oh fuck spence... " she moaned he ripped her lingerie off and began to fuck her senseless and which he did when he finished inside her he didn't stop and began to finger her and make her cum she moaned tugging tightly before cumming on his fingers Spencer licked his fingers before laying down next to her and falling asleep.