Chapter 3

If there's anything yall want me to add in I can!:) WARNINGS: SELF HARM!!!!! <<<
----------------
Spencer had made breakfast for Y/N feeling terrible for last night he walked upstairs he didn't see her he was confused before he heard crying in his bathroom when he walked in he saw the bloodiest scene Y/n had relapsed cutting herself deep she was crying she looked at Spencer " I'm sorry im sorry I'm sorry " she sobbed he was calm taking the blade away and trying to clean her up frowning once she was cleaned up he brought her downstairs and gave her the food he had made " go on honey eat a bit " he said sweetly looking at her sat down next to her too.

Y/N shakingly picked up the fork and began to eat the food but stopped after a few bites she pushed the food before Spencer held her hand " how about you come with on tour I'll have you do all work with me so aren't as stressed as you are" he said to her y/n looked over she half smiled " really I would love that " she said to him blushing madly Spencer smiled " I already have my stuff let's get yours " he said to her standing up y/n also stood up she hadn't faced her father in a minute before Spencer grabbed his keys and drove them back to her house once they got there he saw her father wasn't home " cmon we can get in and out before he comes home " he told her which he agreed too he got out along with her and headed inside she went upstairs grabbing her bags and began to fill them with her things while Spencer helped her they got everything packed her whole room and bathroom were empty the only thing that were left were her razorblades and the mattress and bed since she would be sharing with Spencer which made her blush a lot they left going back to his place.

Y/N and Spencer had got there Spencer took her bags inside and helped her inside smiling he got her stuff all set up " there ya go " he said to her smiling rubbing her shoulders y/n looked at him " thanks I'm glad to be out of that house and going on tour with you, you didn't really have too tho... " she said to him looking away Spencer looked at her lifting her chin smiling " yes I did " he said to her kissing her lips he picked her up laying her on the bed ripping away her clothes Y/N blushed since she fresh cuts on her bur it seemed Spencer didn't care he just wanted her he moved to her neck leaving marks he growled lowly he thought she smelled nice it was hard fighting back his urges but he continued to kiss lower kissing her cuts getting some of her blood on him he growled turning away his eyes flashed white and his fangs came out, " everything okay? " y/n asked sitting up which he instantly replied " yeah yeah im okay " he smiled turning back to her.

Spencer continued with what he doing making down to her vagina he groaned " you smell amazing " he said to her before placing his lips and eating her out y/n gasps intertwining his hair with her fingers " fuck Spencer! " she left out moaning he growled grabbing her thighs digging his nails into her skin he pulled away wiping his lips y/n was close to finishing she whined " spence..." she looked up at him he bit his lip undoing his pants when his erect member popped out " I'm gonna fucking ruin you with myself " he growled not giving her a moment he pushed into her she moaned as he thrusted into her she dug her nails into him he then tied her up gagging her holding a knife to her throat " be fucking quiet or ill hurt you " he growled which she obliged too she was getting wetter seeing this dominance that he had he thrusted grunting " my fucking God baby you feel so damn good ~ " he said to her panting heavily y/n whimpered trying to speak but she couldn't her legs began to convulsioning Spencer smirked thrusting deeper into her soon Spencer was getting there he groaned holding onto the headboard he then finished into her smirking so did y/n she tugged against the restraints before both went limped Spencer pulled out of her he untied her and removed the gag " how was that baby? " he asked her picking her up " th-that was amazing " she breathlessly panted out he got both of them washed up and they went to bed with their bags packed for the trip.