Chapter 6

We had gotten back from tour, Spencer was super excited for the announcement shoot he had called everyone he knew but he aslo had something else in mind he had bought a ring for her making sure it fit and everything once the day of the shoot came they drove to the place getting out helping Y/N out heading inside with the test and ultrasound the workers led them back to a room where Spencer helped Y/N put a dress on and he wore whatever then they walked to the backdrop and began posing with the test and ultrasound they would check the photos out smiling before they took several Spencer got down on one looking up at Y/n " you are the most important thing to me and I can't ever see my life without you will you marry me and call me yours forever " he said Y/n of course said yes and they kissed everyone around them congratulations them it was truly a beautiful day for the two.

- 8 months later -

Y/N was reaching her 9 month mark this pregnancy was kicking her ass she forced to be wheelchair bound since this baby was destroying her psychically and mentally but Spencer helped her out a lot he smiled and kissed her hand whispering " I love you so much " he said before helping her up to the shower and getting her washed off and ready for bed y/n groaned holding her stomach Spencer kissed her shoulder " I know I know I'm right I'm right here we'll lay down soon " he said to her rubbing her back she nods he got her dressed and brought her over to the bed helping her get comfortable before he laid next to her rubbing her belly and closing his eyes tiredly.

In the middle of the night y/n felt a horrible pain she held herself she sat up but she couldn't move she woke up Spencer " Spencer! I think the baby is coming..." Spencer was wide awake and got up grabbing the hospital bag they packed and quickly got y/n out into the car he called Chris, Patrick, Dan, Joe,whoever and told them Spencer was speeding to the hospital while y/n was groaning in pain once they got there Spencer quickly helped Y/N out and brought her inside where they led her to a hospital bed y/n was scared she didn't have her mother to comfort her she only Spencer and his friends once they got y/n hooked up they checked her she was in dilated to about 5 she groaned as Spencer kissed her head " it's okay baby I'm here " the nurses tried to have y/n walk and do pelvic stretches being on her back was dreadful Spencer helped y/n to all fours tried cracking a joke but was shot a glare he nodded and shut Chris rubbed her back getting her to breathe being on all fours helped her dilate a lot faster and soon it was to push which was the part y/n dreaded the most.

The doctor came in " alright y/n you'll need to push just try and relax your face and breathe " he said Spencer kissed her hand " I'm right baby I'm right here " he said to y/n who just nodded and began to push she screamed loudly leaning on Spencer she cried " it hurts so bad " she said to him chris felt awful, " you are doing amazing y/n just breathe and push " the doctor said calmly while y/n pushed again she squeezed Spencer's hand she cried " I can't do this I can't take this pain anymore " she said to him he reassured her " you are doing fucking amazing baby just several more and our bundle of joy will be here " he said to her smiling and kissed her head wanting to have a look he gagged a little but whatever several more pushes later she heard a baby crying she turned around tearing up " we did Spence our baby girl is here " she cried taking the baby from the nurses wiping her eyes Spencer couldn't help but cry too he was a father " may I? " he asked y/n she happily handed the baby over he didn't have a shirt on so he did skin to skin contact with the baby girl smiling wiped his eyes looking at his friends and band mates who stood there like proud friends Spencer then looked at Y/n " our beautiful babygirl is here " he kissed her head " her name will be Rhea Kaydence Charnas " she told to Spencer looking at him which he gladly smiled too they signed the papers and made sure everything was filled out correctly but the troubles they would face would greatly cause tension between them...