Chapter 28: The event #3

(Azalea's POV)

I sat infront of Changbin and smiled at him. He smiled back, and said "Hi Azalea!"
"Hi changbin!" I replied.

"So, still head over heels for hyunjin?" He said, that almost made me choke in air and pass away.
"H-how? Do you know?" I asked, still in shock.

"It's obvious?" He said, signing my notepad. "Well, if he rejects you, don't be sad, he's kind of commited to me you see" he added.

I laughed in response, "well I don't have to worry about rejection, because I will never let him know I like him," I said with a proud grin.
"Tsk tsk tsk," he said, handing my notepad to me.

I thanked him, and took a deep breath in, before seating myself in front of my one and only. I brushed my hair behind my ear and said, "Hi Hyunjin".

He smiled, which almost crushed me internally because, why so much beauty? I don't deserve to have such beauty bestowed upon me. "Hi Azalea!" He said in his soft, artistic voice.

"Hyunjin, you look amazing!" I said, trying to sound as casual as possible.
"Thanks Aze! You're really cute too!" He said with the most innocent smile.

I died, my heart almost burst out of my chest. I held onto a casual smile for dear life as he signed my notepad. After signing, before I could say anything, he handed the notepad to me.

I got up and moved on to Han jisung. I sat down and greeted him politely, trying to hide my sadness. "Talked to hyunjin?" He asked, first thing.

I flinched and asked, "you know too?"
He laughed and said, "don't be so paranoid, everyone except hyunjin knows, well,  he might know too I don't know".

I almost died. Seeing the expression on my face, he said, "But he's called a part of the Paboracha for a reason, surely he wouldn't know," to comfort me. I smiled at the effort.

He signed my notepad, and I moved on to talk to Felix. I smiled, but he knew I was kinda tense. "You good Aze?" He asked me. I nodded no and vented about my overthinking.

What if Hyunjin hates the fact that I like him? But doesn't want to be rude so that's why tried to be nice? And since he doesn't like me he tried to keep his conversation short?

"It's not that deep, trust me, everything is okay," He said, holding my hand. It worked, not a lot, but it did, I felt comforted. Besides, who would know Hyunjin better than Felix? I can trust him.

I smiled and nodded. And he let go of my hands to sign the notepad. As he signed, he reassured me again that everything was going to be okay.

Then, it was my turn to talk to Seungmin. I smiled to greet him politely, and he smiled back which was surprising, but I guess his kpop idol instincts kicked in.

He smiled but almost immediately he covered it up, to which I flicked his hand and said, "how rude! Your smile doesn't glow just so you can cover it!"

He smiled wide but shy, and I said, "awww shy puppy!" To which he replied by playfully slapping my hand. He signed my notepad, and waved with both hands as I walked away.

Mr meanie, was apparently wayyy sweeter and cuter when you talk to him face to face. I then met the maknae, the baby bread.

"Hi i.n-ah!" I said, sitting down infront of him. He greeted me with a warm smile.
"Hi Azalea!" He said. "Shouldn't you address me with more respect? Like Jeongin-shi?"

"Why should I? You were born in Feb, I was born in January, I'm older than you," I said in response, he seemed taken aback by that information. Then he smiled mischievously.

"Should I call you noona then?" He said.
"Aish! No!" I exclaimed, as Han's verse from wow rang in my ears. He laughed as he signed my notepad.

Once everything was over, I was reunited with my girlies.

-_-_-_-_-

(Third person POV)

After an hour or so, the staff instructed all stays to walk over to the 2nd hall. Where the second and main part of the event was going to take place.

In the centre of the stage, there was a huge transparent sphere with a bunch of chits in it. The girls got seated in the audience, with other stays.

After a few moments filled with curiosity, Stray kids entered the stage, causing an uproar among the stays. "Hello Stay!" Bangchan greeted.
"Hello Stray kids!" Screamed the audience in response.

"Han, would you tell us what's going to happen next?" Bangchan said.
"Of course hyung, this event is very special, unlike anything we've ever done. Felix will give you the details," Han said.

"Alright friends, in this sphere, is a collection of all of your names, and from this set, we'll randomly pick three lucky names!" Felix explained.
Bangchan elaborated, "The three lucky stays will get to be with us on a gameshow, arranged by JYP!"

The audience roared. Nobody could believe this.

-----------------🌺❤️🌺-----------------

To be continued. . .

Please vote, comment and share if you like the story<3

I accidentally missed an updated again 😕