Chapter 29: Three Lucky Stays

(Third Person POV)

Once the crowd calmed down a little again, Chan continued to speak. "The gameshow will air for 8 days, 8 episodes. And for those 8 days, the chosen stays will get to live in the same house as us!"

That statement was the final blow, the crowd screamed, clapped, screeched and what not. "Now that Chan hyung has explained everything, shall we choose?" Han said, making the crowd all the more excited.

"How about the maknae do the honours?" Suggested Felix, the rest of the members seemed to like the idea. As Jeongin went upto the sphere, Minho seemed to be anxious.

"How do we know for sure that Mioko, Eliana and Azalea will be the ones picked?" He asked Han, who was next to him.
"Isn't it obvious? Chan hyung rigged the game," Han explained.

"Wouldn't that be unfair to other stays?" Minho asked.
"Well, yes, but JYP made us do this against our will in the first place, and we never know, the fans that we choose might be the type that don't understand boundaries." Han said.

"We should always trust Chan hyung, whatever he does, he does for our safety," said Felix, and Minho and Han nodded in agreement.

Jeongin put his hand through the opening at the top of the sphere, and picked the first chit that his hand touched. He took it out, and read it, "Eliana Smith!"

"Eliana Smith, please enter the stage," Bangchan instructed, Eliana did as told. She hesitantly walked up the stairs to the stage, and stood next to Jeongin. Of course, maintaining 'social distancing'.

Jeongin smiled at her, and picked the next chit. He read it, "Ikari Mioko!"
"Ikari Mioko, please enter the stage," Bangchan said, as Mioko made her way next to Eliana.

Jeongin picked the last chit, and read it out loud, "Hwang Azalea!" He was shocked by the surname, and wondered if she wrote it out of delusion or that actually is her surname.

Hyunjin seemed to be surprised too. She made her way up the stage, next to Eliana and Mioko. "The three lucky stays have been chosen!" Bangchan said finally.

Wrapping up the event took about 30 minutes. And once the hall was empty, the staff elaborated on how the show was going to proceed.

Each day, each person will be given individual missions, and the more missions they complete, the more money they earn. Each mission costed 100,000 won.

If they failed to complete their mission discreetly, they would be obliged to do a penalty dare. Each of them will be given Wrist watches, that will let them know about their missions.

Apart from the mini missions, Each day will pose one group challenge for everyone. Cameras will be all over the house, which will be on until 10:00pm. After 10:00pm, audio and video will not longer be recorded.

The cameras will start airing again at 7:00am. The staff then told the girls that they will go collect their stuff from their hotel, and prepare to move everyone into the guest house.

The moving process took about 2 hours, but finally, Stray kids and the girls had arrived at the guest house. The house had 5 bedrooms. The biggest one was to be shared by the 'three lucky stays'.

After moving the luggage, it was 6:00pm in the evening, and the staff informed that they will start filming tomorrow. They distributed the wrist watches, and finally, left the group on their own.

-_-_-_-_-

"Oh lord, the house is huge!" Mioko claimed.
"I know right! There's even a decently large kitchen, and the living room plus dining area is so big too!" Admired Eliana.

Bangchan went to each room and checked for where the cameras are, and how clean all the rooms are. Lee know checked if the kitchen has materials to cook actual meals.

The house had the following structure: Living room and Kitchen plus two rooms; ground floor, Three rooms; first floor, Terrace; second floor. It also had a small area that could be called a backyard or garden.

The house was well decorated, well lit up, and clean. Once everyone had explored the house as they wished, they gathered in the living room, occupying the sofas.

"So this was the big surprise huh," Azalea said.
Bangchan smiled and asked, "you like it?"
"I guess so, but it's also kinda awkward no?" She replied.

"Awkward? Why?" Hyunjin asked. She looked at him and blinked, confused on what to say.
"The thing is, the only time we've ever spoken face to face, was today, and now, we have to live under the same roof?!" Mioko explained.

"I honestly don't think it's that bad, it'll only be awkward for a few hours at max," Changbin claimed.

--------------❤️❤️❤️--------------

To be continued. . .

Please vote, comment and share if you like the story<3