Chapter 31: off to bed

Once Changbin was done with his dare, he looked at everyone's laughing faces and felt accomplished. He spun the bottle, glad that the atmosphere had lightened.

It landed on Eliana, and Changbin smirked, thinking of plenty of great ideas. "Truth or dare?" He asked her.

"Um, dare?" She answered, praying that it's not something unhinged.
"Sure?" Changbin asked with a smirk.
"Uh, yes?" Eliana said, getting kinda worried now.

"Give a hug to your bias," Changbin said. Hoping that Eliana wouldn't pull a Hyunjin on Jeongin. Her first reaction to the dare was to look at Jeongin, which lifted everyone's hopes.

Eliana stared at Jeongin, not sure if she should do it. Jeongin sighed and said, "shouldn't the dare be something they're comfortable with?"

"I pretended to be a fish on land!" Changbin shouted.
"Alright but-" Jeongin started saying, but he was interrupted by Eliana hugging him. He froze, eyes wide. Everyone cheered.

As she let go, she smiled and said, "why would I be uncomfortable? You're my guy best friend!" And ruffled his hair with her hands.

He was still frozen, unsure on what to do and how to respond. Everyone else was internally freaking out too. Eliana spun the bottle that landed on Han.

"Ooo, truth or dare han?" Eliana asked him.
"Dare," Han chose, trusting Eliana.
"Dare you say?" Eliana said.

She thought for a while, looked around, and asked everyone else, "should I go juicy ya'll?" And everyone cheered in agreement.
"You sure? It'll go to waste cuz I'm a single Pringle with no feelings for anyone," Han said.

"Okay, so, what I want you to do is," Eliana spoke with excitement in her tone. "Spin the bottle, and whoever it lands on, you have to hold their hand for the rest of the game".

"Oh boy that's creative!" He said, scooting towards the bottle. He spun it saying, "I wish I get yongbok," winking at him. Yongbok jokingly smacked jisung as the bottle spun.

It landed on Mioko. There was some awkward silence that followed. "Well since you have to hold her hand, should I exchange places with her?" Minho asked, who was sitting right beside Han.

"Oh? Oh! Uh- I guess," Han said. Minho got up and walked upto Mioko, she hesitantly got up and went and sat in his place. Han held out his hand, and Mioko held onto it.

Minho scratched the carpet with his fingernails, avoiding looking at Han and Mioko. He didn't do it consciously, he just, for some reason, didn't want to look at them holding hands.

Han laughed and cracked a joke to ease up the atmosphere and make Mioko more comfortable, which worked. He then spun the bottle, which landed on Bangchan!

"Truth or dare hyung?" Han asked, now, his hand gently resting on the floor next to him, holding Mioko's comfortably with warmth.

"Truth," Bangchan chose.
Without blinking, han asked, "Who's your favourite child?"
"What?! C'mon! You know I love you all equally!" Chan claimed.

"Nope! You have to pick one!" Han insisted.
"I have to?" Chan asked.
"Yes chan hyung!" Han whined.
"I don't wanna! I love all you!" Chan whined in response.

Just then, Jeongin's stomach sort of growled, and everyone turned heads. He hid his face in embarrassment but everyone just found it cute. "What time is it?" Seungmin asked.

"Oh, it's 8:30pm," Azalea answered.
"Oh, we should probably order some dinner," Chan said, petting Jeongin's tummy.

"Should we make some?" Felix suggested.
"With what gurl?" Han asked, "do we even have ingredients?" He added.
"Yes, there are groceries in the kitchen," Minho answered.

"Alright! Let's all cook together then!" Eliana suggested, everyone seemed to like the idea. And so they all stood up, changbin pushed the coffee table back, and they sat closer to the kitchen and dining area.

Mioko and Han didn't let go of their hands. Minho let his impulsive thoughts win, and seperated Mioko and Han's hands. As everyone stared awkwardly, he decided to save himself by channeling minsung.

"Enough of holding his hand," he told Mioko as he wrapped his hand around Han's shoulder and walked away.
Mioko giggled in response, and so did everyone else. Han didin't look too happy though.

Minho opened the cupboards and fridge and took out the groceries, while still holding onto Jisung. Felix tried to search up good recipes. Hyunjin is banned from cooking, and so he chilled on the couch.

Azalea, sat next to Hyunjin on the couch to give him company. Seungmin too, sat next to Hyunjin on the couch, and the trio was soon joined by Jeongin and Eliana. Everyone gossiped as the hyungs, Mioko, Han and Felix did the cooking.

They are dinner together, as they talked about how good it was, they cackled as they cracked a couple of jokes too, and finally, it was time for them to retire to their rooms.

It would be advisable for them to sleep early, after all, tomorrow would be the first day of shooting.

-------------------🪓🪓🪓-------------------

To be continued. . .

Please vote, comment and share if you like the story<3

Also, anyone watched "Tale of the nine tailed" season 1 and 2 here?
I'm currently at season 2 and I'm OBSESSED with Lee Rang! Need someone to fangirl/fanboy with me for a bit..lol