89 | and I know some great sluts

S3 E8

S3 E8

staring at the sun

"TODAY IS THE DAY, people. Today is the day when dark and twisty Meredith disappears forever." Meredith announces, walking into the locker room, and putting her stuff into her locker, not noticing the rest of the interns stood around George, who was sitting on the end of a bench. "And bright and shiny Meredith takes her place. You're probably not going to want to be friends with me anymore cause the sheer intensity of my happiness will make your teeth hurt. That's okay, 'cause life is good. Life is good." She finally turns to them, and furrows her eyebrows. "What's going on?"

"George's dad was admitted last night." Izzie tells her.

"Oh my God, is he okay?" Meredith walks up.

"He's fine." George replies.

"He passed out, hit the floor and fractured his clavicle." Maddison tells her.

"His clavicle is fine." George says. "Callie said... she said it's fine."

"Are those his AM labs?" Meredith leans in to read.

"Complaining of severe abdominal pain." Alex notes.

"He doesn't have peritoneal signs, that's good." Cristina adds.

"Has anybody seen..." Bailey walks in, looking for Mr. O'Malley's file and notices it in George's hands.

"I was just looking at it." George hands it to her.

"Don't you think me reading it is more important than you reading it?" Bailey asks him.

"Sure. Fine." George replies, walking back. "He's going to be fine."

"You're on scut today. You'll be distracted." Bailey tells him.

"No, I wont-" George tries to argue.

"Family members do not treat family members. Scut." Bailey replies.

"I'm scrubbing in on a surgery with Dr. Burke this morning." Cristina tells Bailey.

"Of course, you are." Bailey glares at her as she walks away. "Karev, Sloan, you both are with Dr. Sloan. Grey, pit. Stevens shadow Karev. And let me remind you again of the rules of your probation."