91 | do you know how much attendings earn?

S3 E9from a whisper to a scream

S3 E9
from a whisper to a scream

LIAM OPENS THE DOOR to his house to find Cristina standing on the porch, sweaty after a jog.

"Babe, your girlfriend's here." Liam calls out, letting her in, as Pudding runs up to greet her.

"Where is she?" Cristina asks, petting the dog.

"Woke up, walked down, then fell asleep on the living room sofa." Liam replies, nodding to the sofa, as he turns his back to the intern, and starts making coffee. "You want coffee, Yang?"

"Nope." Cristina says, as she starts to drag a half asleep Maddison down to hallway. "I want Muffin."

"Okay." Liam replies, as Cristina leads her out of the house, shutting the door on her way out. "Wait, what?!"

"AM I INTURRPTING SEX?" Cristina swings open the door to Meredith's bedroom, holding onto Maddison's arm, who was still in her pajamas and looking half-asleep.

"No." Derek replies, as Meredith was on top of him.

"Good. Get out." Cristina tells him.

"What? You can't ask me to leave." Derek says.

"Meredith..." Cristina looks to her friend.

"Give us a sec." Meredith tells him, and Derek kisses her and then stands up.

"When I get back there better be some sex." Derek says, as he walks out.

Cristina gets into the bed and pulls Maddison with her.

"Good morning." Maddison yawns.

"Why are you all sweaty and ick?" Meredith asks Cristina looking down at her.

"She jogged here." Maddison tells her.

"We don't jog." Meredith replies, turning to Cristina "You don't jog."

"That's what I said." Maddison nods, and the two girl look at Cristina was looked in deep thought.

Maddison and Meredith exchange a concerned look.