Chapter 9

Hello everyone, sorry for not updating for almost two weeks, but I was reading a great book and didn't do anything elese for a week. :P Anyways, happy easter! :D And don't forget to vote and comment. :) <3

Chapter 9

Liam’s POV

I sat on the couch, watching my twitter account and replieing to fans. It was really funny actually. I used to be on my phone all the time because of my twitter girl, and now that she’s here, I’m not spending my time with her, but still being on my phone all time. I guess I was sort of trieing to avoid her. I didn’t want to admit that I didn’t want to be with her. She wasn’t the girl I imagined. She was just like all the other girls. It was like letting one of my fans in our house.

Lily sat on the couch next to me, leaning on my shoulder and looking at my phone.

„What are you doing there?” she asked in a high pitched voice.

Louis put his hands on his ears with wide eyes, making me want to laugh, but doing it so Lily wouldn’t see. The boys didn’t really like her either, though they never told me. I was ashamed of myself, because I have told so much good things of my twitter girl to them, and now here she was, nothing special really. They must think I was crazy. Or that I missed Danielle too much. Either way, they were really nicel, pretending they liked her.

„You’re not cheating on me, are you?” Lily pouted.

„Lily, we’re not even going out...” I said akwardly, trieing to make a gap between us, but she was only getting closer.

„You’re so funny!” she laughed.

I must tell her somehow that I want to stop this „relationship” of ours. I didn’t love her. Infact, I didn’t like her at all. I just never had the nerve to tell her not to come to us or go home, or not to call me anymore. I shouldn’t have even told her my number, but she just took my phone away and wrote her number in and wrote down my number.

She suddenly stood up and went over to Harry.

„Heyyy...” she looked at him smiling widely, leaning in, so Harry could fully see in her shirt. I looked at them disgusted. That was the worst thing in Lily. The way she played around Harry with lust in her eyes, and it was obvious she wanted him to kiss her. I just had no idea why she wrote to me then, not Harry... Using me obviously.

„Hi...” Harry said, looking at her.

„What’s up?” she asked Harry and sat down next to him. I peaked up from my phone. I saw the other boys tensing up too. What did she want? One Direction to spilt up, or what?!

„Uhh... nothing really...” Harry looked strangely at her.

„Oh, wait. There’s something in your hair, let me take it out...” Lily said and started to take out something from Harry’s hair that wasn’t there. I had enough.

„Okay, that’s it.” I said standing up and looking at Lily.

She looked up at me wide eyed.

„What’s it?” she asked.

„Lily, I’m taking you home now” I said looking for our car keys.

„Okay, I’ll come tomorrow then.” she said confidently.

„No, Lily. It’s the end. Look... I don’t want to meet you again” I said akwardly. I didn’t know how to say this.

„What do you mean you don’t want to meet me again?” she asked scared.

„Look, ah...” I buried my face in my hands then looked down at her.” I don’t like you. You’re a nice girl, but... I don’t want any relationship with you, okay?”