Uncommunicado

Tex: Hrrggk!

A punch lands squarely on the side of her face. She counters with an elbow strike to the side of his chest, causing Rayner to stagger back. This gives her enough of an opening to then tackle Rayner to the ground.

Straddling him, Tex delivers a flurry of strikes to his head. Grunting, the blue captain brings an arm up to halt an incoming punch, which he followed up with an upwards strike to Tex. He then throws her off his body and gets to his feet.

Recovering from the throw, Tex looks towards Rayner just in time to catch an incoming kick aimed at her head. Firmly grabbing the leg with both hands, she yanks it up and begins to spin him around before launching him high into the air and towards Red base.

Rayner: HOLY SHIT!!!-Oof! Ugh, fuck, man, I forgot how much of a bitch she can be in a fight. Where is--oh...

Looking up, the retired mercenary sees Tex coming down with a double overhead strike. Rayner jumps back and narrowly avoids the overwhelming attack, which caused her to hit the ground, cratering it.

Tex gets up and faces the blue soldier who suddenly splits of into four identical copies. The quadruplets begins running around, surrounding her. Her gaze switching between the copies, trying to figure out which is the real one, before one runs to her and jumps, trying to deliver a flying punch.

Tex launched a strike at it, which caused it to flicker out of existence, before feeling a kick hitting her in the back. Turning around, she throws another punch at the blue soldier there, only for it to dissipate just like before.

Another Rayner appears before her, running at her with his fist reared back. Tex brings up her arms to absorb the incoming punch, only to feel nothing. Peeking between her guard, she sees no one, before feeling something grab her back. Turning her head, Tex sees Rayner holding on to her, before he flings her towards Red base.

Rayner: A taste of your own medicine!

================================

Back with Church and Tucker at the top of Red base.

Church: ...and that, is how I kicked that fucker's ass.

Tucker: Bullshit. I bet it was Tex that did all the work. And you just sat there crying.

Church: Well, I don't know what to tell ya, Tucker. That was exactly how--

As they were talking, Tex comes flying in and lands face down between them.

Church: ... What the fuck? Are you oka--

Before he got to finish his sentence Rayner comes jumping in and pins Tex to the ground.

Church: Dude, what the fuck!? Why the hell are you two fighting?!

Rayner, while still pummeling Tex to the floor, answers.

Rayner: I'm *thud* proving *thud* my *thud* innocence! *thwack*

Church: By beating her?!

Red vs Blue : Mirage On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara