Part 4

Mrs. Smith and I have been walking for a little while now and she showed me her garden that looks magnificent if I say so myself. We continued walking until we reached a pond that was a good distance from the house.

"So Sienna I noticed how you faltered back there when I asked about college." SHIT. What am i going to say? "Why did you falter?" She asked as she looked at me

"Um well in a couple months I am going away and I wont be coming back here and i don't know where I am going but time will tell."

"Dose Elijah know?" She asked looking at the pond

"No and I would like to keep it that way until later on when I know what's going to happen."

"Well i wont say anything to him but I hope you decide to stay."

"So what do you want to do now?" I asked with a smile

"Um how about I get you back to Elijah?" She asked as she started walking back to the house. I followed close behind thinking about how to make his mom happy.

I was lost in my own thoughts about this whole relationship thing when arms wrapped around me from behind and pulled me into someone's chest. I froze not knowing who it was until the person spoke.

"Finally I get my girlfriend back." Elijah sighed as he snuggled his face into my neck as I relaxed into him.  I giggled as his fingers squeezed my sides.

"S-stop! Eli-Elijah" I laughed as he continued tickling me. I tried to get away but he wouldn't let me.

"Not until you agree to kiss me" He shouted as I continued to squirm in his arms.

"AHHHH OKAY! Okay ill kiss you" I heaved as he stopped his torcher. I turned to him once I caught my breath. I leaned in and so did he and right before his lips touched mine I dodged to the side and kissed his cheeks. I turned and ran for the house for safety. I saw Blake and Ranger walking down the hall when I got inside.

" Hey guys do you want to do something to Elijah?" i asked as I glanced behind me to see him jogging to us. They nodded yes and I told them to tackle him so I could get away. Guess what they did. They ran full force at him and leaped at him sending him flying to the ground. Oh that must have hurt.

"Run princess Si Si" they screamed as they tried to hold him down. I was confused why they called me princess but let it go and started running again.

"No! I need to get the princess before she escapes!" I heard Elijah shout as he lightly pushed them off with pretend struggle.  I giggled watching them try to keep him down but failed miserably.

I grabbed my back pack and ran out the door only to be grabbed by the waist and have lips smash into mine. I saw it was Elijah that was kissing me and returned the kiss. My hands went up and around his neck weaving through his hair, tugging lightly as his arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Once we both ran out of air we pulled away and were both breathing heavily.

"Now that was the kiss I was promised." he chuckled as he brushed some hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear. I looked into his eyes only to see love and happiness, but I had to remember it was all fake and that it was for his mom.  With that thought I pulled away from him.

"I should get going but tell your mom I had good time and yeah." I started my long walk home.

Should I be doing this when i should be staying away from anybody since I am going to be leaving. Ugg. Why did he pick me? Why was I the one that he want to be his fake girlfriend? What have I gotten myself into?