Part 8

I woke up an hour before Elijah was coming over. I was trying to hurry with hiding the massive bruise on my face. Even with all the makeup I could still see slight discoloration. Ill just have to keep my hair down and in my face.

I was heading down stairs when I heard a nock in the door. Hmm I guess he is here already. I opened the door to be greeted with two giants. Sorry I mean two crazy teenage boys. Yes Elijah and Luke.

"Hey princess" Elijah stated as he pulled me into a hug. I grimaced at the pain from the bruise on my stomach.

"Hey" I whispered.

"So I didn't plan on bringing the lug but he kind of pounced on me to let him come." Elijah mumbled in my ear making me giggle.

"Hey sneaky!" Luke said as he side hugged me.

"Sneaky?"

" Yeah. You left me at school, then you snuck out of my house. So your sneaky."

"Okay so are we having this comfy day here or..." I asked

"Well we can go to Luke's if you want?" Elijah offered with a slight smile

"Sure. Just let me slip on some shoes" I mumbled as I jogged upstairs and grabbed my comfiest shoes. When I got back down they were whispering to each other. I wonder what they are talking about.

"ready?" I asked making them both jump. They nodded and walked out with me following and locking up. I sat in the passenger seat while Elijah drove and Luke sat in the back.

Once we arrived at Luke's we all sprawled out on the couches. Of course I was forced to cuddle with Elijah to keep up the whole act. I had to be careful about how I was positioned or making sure Elijah nor Luke didn't see the side of my face with the bruising or touch my stomach.

Right now we're watching some movie that is making me fall asleep. I tried to stay awake but my eyes kept fluttering closed. Elijah pulled me onto him as he laid down.

"Go to sleep Si" he whispered as I finally succumbed to sleep.

~~~ELIJAH POV~~~

After Si fell asleep I gazed at her for what seemed like forever. I really am starting to want this to be a true relationship. Its been a week of us being 'together', but I don't think she feels the same.

I noticed something today. She had her hair in front of her face all day. She still dose and its starting to bother me.

I slowly moved my hand from her lower back and swept my fingers lightly along her cheek; brushing her hair of to the side. As I gazed down I saw what she was hiding. There was a slight purplish tint to her skin.

"Luke!" I whispered shouted

"What?" He whispered back

"Go get me a wet cloth" he grumbled at my request but still went and got what I asked.

When he returned I took the cloth from him and he looked more than confused. I reached over and lightly dabbed at her skin only to reveal a nasty looking bruise from her eye to just above her lips. I heard Luke gasp as he saw the nasty bruise on her skin. What the hell happened? Who did it? Why didn't she tell me?

"What the hell happened?" Luke whispered at me. I clenched my hands at the idea of someone doing this to her. Ill beat them to a bloody pulp once I find out. I cant believe anyone would dare lay a harmful hand on her.

"Sienna its time to get up" I mumbled as I slightly shook her shoulders. She groaned and snuggled into me. I almost forgot about how mad I was when she did that.

God I really am in love, but I don't think she feels the same I mean she didn't even tell me about her bruise.

"Sienna wakie wakie" I saw a slight smile erupt on her face.

"if you don't get up ill go around threatening everybody about who gave you this bruise on your face" I watched as her smile turned into a frown and her eyes snapped open. She sat up really fast and stumbled away from me and Luke.

"um I-I got t-to go" she stammered as she grabbed her phone and ran out the door. Luke and I followed right after her. When we exited the house, we couldn't see her anywhere.

"Where the hell did she go?" I shouted as we looked franticly for her. Its like she just disappeared in thin air. Luke is right she is sneaky.

"I don't know man" Luke mumbled as he looked around.

"Why did she have that bruise? Where the hell did she get it? And why did she run?" I asked

"Well..."