Part 12

"Why is she always sad or mad?" he asked. Shit! think um...

"Well um you see my dad he left us for a younger women" I said as I looked anywhere but them.

"Oh so she is sad and mad because of him." Luke said. As I just slowly nodded and put my bowl on my desk.

"You can have that if you want I've lost my appetite." I said as I went over and collapsed onto my bed.

"Hey um Sienna may I use your bathroom" Luke asked as I looked up and pointed to the door.  

Once he was gone I felt the bed dip next to me as Elijah sat next to my lying body. I wish I didn't have to deal with anything in life. Why did everything happen to me?

"Babe what's wrong" Elijah said.

"This is what's wrong! This is a lie! Why cant I ever have something good be real!" I whisper shouted as I felt tears build up behind my eyes.

"Shhh What are you talking about?" He murmured as he laid next to me.

"I'm talking about us. Nothing is real." I sobbed into my arms.

"Okay that's it. Sienna I really do like you and the fake dating was just and opportunity for me to go out with you. I was too afraid to ask you out for real. Sienna I really like you" Elijah stated as he sat up.

I sat up and looked at him dead in the eye just to make sure he was telling the truth. I don't know what to think I mean I the nobody at school. How could he like me?

"What? Your lying! I mean why would you like me? I'm a nobody" I whispered looking down at my lap.

"I'm not lying. Sienna will you truly be my girlfriend?" he asked while he grabbed my hands and intertwined them in his.

I looked up at him and smiled slightly and leaned closer to him and he did the same. I watched as he stared into my eyes and glanced down at my lips while I did the same. Eventually we where nose to nose and I placed my lips on his. I started to move my lips with his.

"So is that a yes?" He asked breathlessly as we separated from the kiss. I eagerly nodded my head as I pulled him to me for another kiss only to be interrupted by the clearing of the throat by Luke whom is now standing in front of us.

"Well we have to get going but we will see you tomorrow. Remember we are going to that party tomorrow so make sure you have something to wear. " Luke said as he pulled Elijah to my door.

"Okay. Ill dress nice just for you guys. Bye see you in the morning" I shouted as they stumbled down the stairs.  

Oh my god!!!

I have a boyfriend. I have a boyfriend! Yeahhhhh! I got a real BOYFRIEND!!!!

Wait. Now how am I going to leave. Shit. Why dose everything bad happen to me?