5

"Edgar. Could you please bring the phone outside?" I ask at loud and he nods, disappearing behind the doors.

"Would you like some beer, babe?" Asked Harry as he grabs carefully a bottle with his silky hands. I laugh and looked at him. "Why would I want more alcohol when I am having a hangover?" I asked with a confused face.

"Well, in The Times News Paper, I read and article about this thing, a Doctor said and talked about this in public back in South America that the beer helps taking the hangover away and it is simply genius darling" he smirks knowing that he had press my nerve by mentioning my opponent. I raise my hand and snatch the beer out of his hand, taking the cap off with my teeth and muttering an "Whatever" afterwards.

The phone rang moments later and I picked it up. "Alex?" I answered as I heard me brother's deep voice. "Renata. I am coming to town for the week"

"Why is that? I thought you didn't want to see mom and she has been only a week here"

"I will make something up so she can leave. Saying the her sixth husband is sick?"

"That is plain cruel" I laughed. We laughed.

"Baby sis, I just miss you and well. I haven't seen you in six months or so and I want to catch up"

I looked to see that Harry wasn't in the seat that he was sitting before. I looked inside and saw him walking to the study.

"The curiosity killed the cat?"

"I couldn't say it any better" I breath put in the phone. I narrow my eyes to have a better view of the garden and spoke again. "I will see you soon Alexander". I hang up and wait for Harry to come back.

He entered the outdoors pulling at the hem of his vest with one hand and the other pulling away touching his gelled back hair. "Talking to who?" He asked and looked into the distance. I chuckle on how funny he looks. "Just my brother, my dear. Come back here" I said softly and patted the side of the bench. He sat down and sighed, slumping back into the backrest.

"What are you doing today?" He asked and placed his head on my shoulder taking deep breathes. "I am not really sure. I was going to think of going to Manhattan in the train so I didn't have to drive, maybe go shopping" I shrugged my other shoulder and saw him by the tip of my eyes that he was sitting up.

He placed a hand over my shoulder and brings me close. "Would you like someone to carry your bags, love?" He asked and smiled. I chuckled, "I will love to" I replied.

• • •

As we walked in Madison Avenue with nothing bought yet, Edward decides to enter the dinner just some feet away. When we sat down, he offered to buy me a milkshake and to loosen up to live the American style, even though we both are British.

"One vanilla milkshake, and one chocolate one. And a cheese burger" Harry says and winks at the waitress, he turns at me with his wide, amused eyes, and his lips in a small pout. Which makes him look quiet funny and I can't help put giggle.

"What was that about?" I asked still trying to stop giggling. "We are going to forget today that we are millionaires, we are dressed very casual -which helps with the occasion- and we are at a dinner laughing. Tell me if that is unsatisfying?" He said and thanked the waitress for everything, me after.

"Are you gonna eat that?" I fake an American accent, and point at the burger with my bony finger.

"Well; no. Am gonna cut it in half and give it to you pal" he said mimicking my accent. I separate the straw and held it between my thumb and my point finger, "Pal" I exaggerated the 'L' as in mocking tone.

We laugh all afternoon, talking that way and smoking cigarette after cigarette. "Baby, oh baby,my sweet baby" he sung. (A/n: ik this song is not from the 20's, but roll with it). Harry sang with his hat covering his face till his nose and the cigarette butt in his lip.

"You are the one" I finished. If anyone saw us, they will think we were wasted. And we were, but with our glee.

As we stumbled out of the dinner still laughing, I shot a snore -which, may I add, has never happened before- we paused, death silence invaded us and we looked at each other and burst another round of fits.

"Oh my lover boy Harry. What an amazing day" I exclaimed without caring how loud I shouted. "Oh my baby girl, Renata. What an amazing night! Are you blind, or you just don't want this day to end?" He whispered in my ear.

I turn and said, "Of coarse I don't want this day to end". I smiled up to him and bit my bottom lip. I pecked his lips, "But it is late, and we have jobs to assist tomorrow" he smiled and wrapped an arm around my uncovered shoulders as we walked to the corner of the block to call a cab.

"I will see you soon?" I asked Harry as I goy down of the cab and he held my door opened. "Tomorrow after work, come around to have dinner with me" he smiled dreamily at me. The moon shinned in his right side of his face, making one eye to look extremely light green and the other to look almost black with the lack of light. "Okay" I whispered. He winked at me and got in the cab, and I stood there watching him drive through my garden, to the gates and then to his home.

"Mother I am home" I shout as I set my keys in the table by the door. I saw my mom running to the other room, just letting me see her as a shadow. "Mom?" I asked again.

"Oh darling, I have to leave. Leo has gotten sick and I need to see him" she says.

"Your fifth husband?"

"My sixth husband. And maybe soon the be ex, if he keeps this bad as he sounded in the telephone" she muttered the last part. "I called a cab to the train station so I didn't have to bother you of giving me a lift. I love you and take care" she said and kissed my cheek living me alone in the corridor as she went out to the porch.

I stand for some seconds, there waiting, till I hear it. The telephone. I go and pick it up.

"I took care of it. I am going over"
~~~
So that is it guys for this chapter. I am reminding you again that I have changed Nicky to male.

And i love you guys and thanks for the readings. PLEASE FEEDBACK is welcomed 24/7.

-Mother Nature xx