Epilogue

"How did a vampire get onto our territory?" Tucker asked the next morning, while him, Chase and I all sat down to eat breakfast.

"His scent was masked. He was a rouge vampire, he had heard that Lexi was Alex's mate. And unaware of the change in power. He apparently had a past with Alex's father and planned to seek revenge by hurting Lexi." Chase explained gripping my hand.

I had my hair pulled to one side, my mark proudly on display for the rest of the pack house to see. I could feel the stares of the people passing through the kitchen on their way to work or school and feel their curiosity through the pack link.

"Wow." Was all Tucker could muster up in response.

"It doesn't matter now, though. Lexi is safe." Chase leaned down and kissed my mark gently, causing a wave of pleasure and happiness to pass through me.

The smile that already graced my face, grew even larger and I looked up to see Tucker smiling at us.

"I'm glad to have you back dude."

"I'm glad he's back too." I smiled, releasing his hand and wrapping my arms around his neck.

The oven timer beeped and I jumped up, pulling myself out of Chases hold, causing him to let out a small growl. Tucker and I both laughed at this, causing him to growl again.

"Oh stop it, I know you want breakfast." I scolded jokingly, and grabbed an oven mitt and pulled out the biscuits. I heard his chair squeal against the floor behind me as he pushed it back.

Before I could even blink I felt his presence at my back, and his arms snaked around my waist.

"Well obviously I want breakfast, but I want you more."

Authors Note:

Thanks to everyone that has read and voted! I love seeing y'alls comments!! Thank you for making me feel like you love my story! I have another story I'm working on so go to my profile and check it out((: love you all xoxo

IM WRITING A STORY ON ALEX GO CHECK IT OUT