Chapter 7

5:58pm Madison's hotel bedroom

'I'm only getting older baby. And I've been thinking about you lately. Does it ever drive you- BING' One Direction's beautiful voices were interrupted by a text from Riley.
Riles🌸💞: how'd it go?!?!
Madison🍩: IM IN
Riles🌸💞: OMG THATS AMAZING
Madison🍩: IKR!!!
Riles🌸💞: who's the cutie in the pics with u?? SPILL
Madison🍩: zack
Riles🌸💞: another dancer??
Madison🍩: yeah. We are going to the party together tonight
Riles🌸💞: ooo a date
Madison🍩: I wouldn't say it's a date.
Riles🌸💞: lol. I gtg girl. Congrats again on the show and I'm rooting for you!💖💖💖
Madison🍩: thanks. Bye bb💖
Riles🌸💞: biiiii

I resumed my music and hopped in the shower. I didn't get my hair wet, I just washed my body and then chose what to wear. I chose a dress that was 3/4 white lace sleeved and was white on the top half, then at the waist became dark blue. I put on black flats and straightened my hair and put on lipgloss, mascara, and eyeliner. I checked the time. 7:43. 'did I seriously take almost 2 hours to get ready??' I thought. I shrugged and walked to my moms bedroom.

"Hey honey. Aw you look so pretty!" She gushed.

"Thanks." I blushed. She took a picture and I heard a knock on my door. My mom went and answered it while I grabbed my clutch. I put my phone inside and walked over to the door.

"Hi Zack! You look great!" I heard my mom say.

"Thank you Ms. Correen. Is Madison ready?" He asked. I walked to the doorway.

"Hi." I greeted.

"Hey." He smiled.

"See you down there mom!" I said closing the door.

"You look nice." He said when we reached the elevators.

"Thanks." I blushed. We stepped inside and took the elevator to the party floor.

"ZADISON!!!" I heard Jordyn yell.

"Oh god." I muttered.

"Can we get the hottest couple in Hollywood's picture?" She asked laughing.

"Jordyn!!" I whined. Brianna stood there laughing and Zack pulled me closer. We smiled and Jordyn snapped her picture.

"Thank youuuu!" She laughed dragging out the 'u'. I hugged her and Brianna and we all walked in.

"Madison!" Asia squealed running up to me. She jumped into my arms and I picked her up.

"Hey sweet thang!" I laughed. Zack was staring at me, smiling. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He brushed it off. I shrugged and continued talking to the girls.

"Hi! I'm Tessa. And this is Kayleigh Jai!" A girl with long brunette hair and a girl with shoulder length black hair waved.

"But you can call me KJ!" The girl with the black hair smiled.

"Hi! I'm Madison, and this is Asia, Jordyn, Brianna, and Zack." I introduced. They all waved and we started dancing with them. Zack took my hand a spun me. I laughed and spun him.

"Hey everyone! Food is now being served in the dining hall. Just bring it back here!" Jen said into a microphone. The moms left to get food and most of the kids stayed dancing.

"Hey honey! Nick called me and said he tried calling you, but he said you didn't answer. He's on the phone." My mom said handing me her phone.

"Hello?"

"Mads! Riles told me what happened! Congrats bit!" I heard Nick's familiar voice.

"Thanks! I can't believe it!" I said walking to a more quite area.

"I can! I knew you get in!" His voice crackled through the speaker.

"Really? An I told you so?" I laughed.

"Yes. So I'll see you June 23rd?" He asked.

"Only if I win." I explained.

"Mads, stop it. I know you'll do amazing and win." He sighed.

"How was Nicole and Benni's party?" I asked. Nicole and Benni are his now 6 year old sisters.

"Well it was a princess party. And because you are filming and Riley got grounded, I had to be the princess." He said obviously embarrassed. I started cracking up and he sent me picture.

"Well you're a hot princess. Tell the girls I say happy birthday and that I love them." I giggled.

"Hey it's almost midnight here. Have fun at your party. Love ya bit." He yawned.

"Love you too butt. Goodnight." I hung up the phone and headed back to the party. I handed the phone to my mom and walked over to my friends. We spent the rest of the night dancing and having a good time.

Hey guys! So I just started school yesterday(this was written on 8/25/15), so this summer I wrote chapters to go along with my new books so I wouldn't have to worry about homework, FLVS, and writing. So I don't know how frequent these updates will be now, but I hope you liked up to here!💖💖💖

Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition-season of love?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें