Chapter 14

7:45 am Madison's room

'Let's Marvin Gaye and get it-' I shut my alarm off. I love the new start times in the morning. I quickly changed into black leggings and a white crop top. I went to the bathroom and quickly brushed my hair and teeth. I put my  in a ponytail and put on my sneakers. I walked out into the main area to find my mom on FaceTime with my dad.

"HOLA!" I yelled grabbing my dance bag.

"Hey pumpkin. I hear someone in our family is now dating someone??" My dad greeted. Crap

"Really? Kyle got a girlfriend? What a player! Kay bye!" I said quickly trying to leave the conversation.

"Madison. Come here. He's fine with it." My mom laughed. I walked over and sat down.

"Just don't let it get to your head. Deal?" My dad said.

"Deal!" I nodded.

"Alright. Break a leg in the competition sweetheart. Love you." He smiled.

"Love you too." I smiled back. I heard a knock on our door.

"Hi Jen." I waved. I heard my mom say goodbye to dad and she walked over. We left the building and got in the car. I played flappy bird on my phone until my mom tapped me signaling we had arrived.
We pulled up to the studios and got out of the car. I grabbed my dance bag from the trunk and said goodbye Mark.

"Break a leg tonight Madison." He wished me luck.

"Thank you!" I called back as I walked in. I saw Brianna and Amanda already eating breakfast. "Hola chicas!" I skipped over.

"Hey!" They smiled. I quickly grabbed my breakfast, a bowl of fruit and a little yogurt, and sat down. Zack was already sitting with a granola bar and stood up when he saw me.

"Hi." I hugged him.

"Hey baby." He kissed my head. Elisabeth walked over with her tray after we let go of each other.

"Hi Zacky!" She greeted peppily.

"Uh hi." He nodded. He motioned for her to sit in the booth first.

"Oh no. You go ahead." She smiled. Zack went in and before I could scoot in next to him, Elisabeth took my spot. I sat on the edge of the booth and quietly ate my breakfast. It's not like I could talk with Elisabeth talking over me every time I wanted to say something.

"Good Morning everyone! Kids, we will be using you for interviews this morning, at 10:00 you'll have school, then at 11:00 you'll have lunch, then 12:00 to 1:30 you'll have final rehearsal. You'll have break/interviews until 3:00 then competition preparation from 3:30-5:00 and then we do final interviews 5:00-6:00 and start the show tonight at 6:10. So if we can have Elisabeth and mom right now that'd be awesome." Jeff informed us. I stood up so Elisabeth could get out.I scooted back in and sat right next to Zack this time.

"Hey baby." He smiled.

"Hello." I sighed.

"Oh no. You are going to smile right now. We are not going back to sad Madison. Sad Madison is not fun for anyone." Zack teased. I smiled a big goofy smile and he laughed. "Perfect."