Home

"Onee-chan, your room is this way!" Wataru shouts excitedly as he leads her to her room. They were joined by Ema, Louis, Ukyo, and Masaomi.

Her room was on the end of the second floor, next to Subaru, with Iori, Tsubaki, Azusa, and Wataru along the hall.

Wataru held the door open for Hana as she walked in, staring in wonder at her new room. She gazed wide-eyed around the room, until she zeroed in on the bed.

She flopped down on it with an excited squeal as she felt the soft fabric beneath her skin. "I've never had one before." She said with a huge grin. "A room of your own?" Masaomi asked with a kind smile. "A bed." Hana said, still grinning.

"That reminds me," said Ukyo, handing her an iPhone 6s. "This is yours." Hana stared at the phone with an expression of gratitude, joy, and confusion. "What is it?" She asked, and Wataru giggled and the others looked taken aback.

"It's a phone, silly!" Wataru said in between giggles. Hana gave him a questioning look. "Really? Where is the number thingy, and the cord?" She asked.

Ema smiled at Hana and showed her the call setting on the phone. "This is how you call, and everyone is already on your contacts list." Ema instructed, "and this is the AppStore where you can buy games and stuff, and you should be able to figure out everything else." She finished as Hana beamed and hugged her new sister. "Thanks!" She half-whispered.

"Onee-chan! Can I help you unpack?" Wataru cheered. "Well okay, but there isn't much to unpack." Hana said, looking away from his beaming face.

Wataru helped unpack three t-shirts, two pairs of jeans, a pair of basketball shorts, a nice sun dress, a hairbrush, a toothbrush, and a small silver locket.

"Is that all?" Wataru asked, confused.
Hana nodded, "Yes, I'm afraid I don't have that many posetions." She said, looking away again.

"Then we'll just have to go shopping. Won't that be fun?" Said Tsubaki, who had been standing in the door way with Azusa standing in the hall behind him.

Hana shook her head. "No, that's alright. I don't have any money." She mumbled. Azusa smiled at her, "We'll pay for you." He said kindly. "After all, we are family." Tsubaki replied

"Yeah that sounds fun!" Wataru beamed. "O-okay I suppose it could be fun, I guess." Hana said as her cheeks turned pink.

Masaomi, who hadn't said anything yet, suddenly spoke up. "Alright everyone, time for bed." He said, causing groans from Wataru and Tsubaki.

"H-hey guys?" Hana asked, everyone stopped to look at her "Yes Hana?" Ema replied. Hana bowed to her new siblings. "Thank you so much for welcoming me!" She said.

"You're welcome, but get some sleep okay? Its been a long day." Ema replied. Hana nodded and smiled as her brothers and sister left her room.

As soon they left Hana changed into her shorts and got into bed. As she fell asleep she went over a mental checklist of all her siblings to make sure she got everything right.

Masaomi: First son, pediatrician, brown hair and brown eyes, very kind

Ukyo: Second son, lawyer, blonde with blue eyes, nice but serious, down-to-the-point

Kaname: Third son, monk, blond with hasel eyes, sinfully smooth voice and a dazzling smile

Hikaru: Fourth son, novelist, red hair and brown eyes, likes to cross dress, nosy?

Here it gets confusing because of the triplets.

Tsubaki: Fifth son, voice actor, white hair and violet eyes, flirty and mischievous

Azusa: Sixth son, voice actor, raven navy-tinted hair and violet eyes, quiet and collective

Natume: Seventh son, works at video game company, red hair and violet eyes, mature and strong

Louis: Eighth son, hair dresser, light ashen brown hair and blue eyes, helpful and compassionate

Subaru: Ninth son, student and basketball player, black hair and black eyes, quiet and athletic

Iori: Tenth son, student, silver hair and hasel eyes, mysterious and loves flowers

Yuusuke: Eleventh son, student, bright scarlet hair and ruby eyes, awkward and kind of a delinquent

Ema: First daughter, student, brown hair and brown eyes, understanding and kind

Hana: second daughter, student, me

Futo: Twelfth son, idol and student, light brown hair and deceivingly kind brown eyes, rude and arrogant

Wataru: Thirteenth son, student, strawberry brown hair and brown eyes, cheerful and sunny

And with that, she fell fast asleep.