The Last Letter

Dear Violet,

Violet... How do I continue on like this? Writing these stupid letters that are horribly written and that I will never let you see unless you find them by accident. Who knows maybe you will but it won't matter.

Good luck with your university overseas or here. I'll truly miss you wherever you are and wherever I'm going...

I just...

I don't know Violet. What should I do?

What can I do?

Nothing.

I'm so tired Violet and scared and sad and broken. I'm not sure-

-Do you love me? Violet do you love me? No. No you don't. You never will.

And I'm crying now. I'm so pathetic. I can't even write anymore without spilling tears everywhere and imagining you laughing. Like you would if I told you. Or sometimes you hit me with disgust in your beautiful pale blue eyes.

This is so stupid. I'm so stupid. Oh Violet, beautiful, sweet, gorgeous, funny...

Everything. You are everything and I'm... I don't know what I am.

Not you. Not even in your league.

The voices are getting louder Vio. That static noise in the back of my head is back and it's unbearably loud. Even louder than last time. And the voices are yelling.

"You're disgusting"
"Unwanted"
"Ugly"
"Fat"

And the worst thing is... They're all me. Violet you aren't good for me. I need to cut you out and I'm so sorry. I never wanted to let you go but this hurts so damn much. It will be better for both of us if I just... Disappear.

You'll never have to know and be disappointed or... I'll stop now.

Goodbye Violet.

I'll always love you,
Me