Wanted

Everyone was out that Saturday except for Keith and I. "So..." I sighed a bit bored as I rested my chin on his chest.
"What?" He asked with a light, amused laugh at my boredom.
"I'm bored." I said with a huff.
"Well that can easily be changed." He said suggestively, resting his hands on my hips.
"What do you have in mind?" I raised an eyebrow at him. There was a lustful, mischievous glint in his eyes that made anxious. He flipped us so that he was hovering over me on the couch. "What are you-" I started but was quieted by a feverish kiss.

"Still bored?" He asked me about 45 minutes later.
"No..." I said with a light blush and he chuckled at my sudden shyness.
"Round 2?" He asked me and I leaned my head against his chest and groaned. I was exhausted right now and it was only 1 in the afternoon. He propped me up higher on him so he could kiss me slowly. His hands traced down my stomach and he stopped when his phone went off. "Goddamn-" he grunted and picked it up.
"Yeah?"
"Who, what? Dean shut up for a second and fucking breathe." Keith said impatiently.
"Ok, fine. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, dude." Keith said and a minute later hung up with Dean.
"What's going on?" I asked him, sitting up.
"Looks like we have to get dressed." He said smirking and I whined unpleasantly. He laughed and gave me a kiss before getting up and grabbing some clothes. I felt way to lazy to actually pick out clothes so I grabbed a pair of leggings and Keith's hoodie and was done with it. I crashed back onto the couch face down as there was a knock at the door. "Open the door, man." I heard Vance hammer on the door.
"I want to go home!" Sabrina complained. Keith opened the door, "what?" He snapped, tired and annoyed.
"Well aren't you just glowing with joy to see us?" Jace rolled his eyes, flicking his cigarette onto the ground and crushing it. They entered the mostly empty apartment, the last one entering was a limping Ty who was arguing over needing help with Sabrina. He didn't like the dependence of being injured I guess. "What's wrong with her?" Sabrina asked putting her hand on her hip.
"She's tired or something." Keith shrugged, he was definitely correct and I was sore but that's different thing all together that will not be mentioned. "Chloe's gone." Dean spoke up, running his hand through his hair.
"You lost your girlfriend?" Keith asked with a risen eyebrow that said 'seriously?' Dean told us what happened, the police are involved. He left her house around midnight to go to a party. Chloe hates parties so he just let her sleep. The next morning, everything was broken and she was gone though there looked to be signs of struggle all over the place. She was kidnapped. "Poor thing." Sabrina shook her head sadly.
"I'm sure she'll be found soon." I tried to offer comfort.
"That's what I'm afraid of..." He trailed off and I felt the color from my face drain. She couldn't be dead right? "Apologizes for interrupting your  regularly scheduled programming but it would appear that we have some breaking news." The TV interrupted the conversation.
"It would appear yet another girl has come up missing since yesterday evening. Evidence of breaking and entering along with signs of struggle are obvious to the scene and police are working to bring this girl home. If you see her, please contact-" he went on saying a number to call.
"Isn't that the 12th girl in the past three months, Jeff?" Another anchor asked.
"Yes, it is, Frank. It is inferred that it's all one person." He answers and we were quiet. This was messed up. "I'm going to try calling her again." Dean said abruptly.

Ms. Salaway, Lauren, Zack, Steven, they also came home a few hours later from wherever, much to Keith's distaste. Dean and the rest left after a while of filling up Chloe's inbox and trying to calm Dean down because saying he was pissed was a major understatement. "Oh, did you kids hear about hat poor girl who's missing in town? Awful, isn't it." Steven asked distractedly and it was one of those sarcastic "wow" moments as we tried to call her and text her one last time. "No, we are just calling her phone and leaving worried voicemails because we know she's watching Netflix at home." Keith rolled his eyes.
I hate to be rude but Steven and Ms. Salaway were getting so obnoxious with there wedding plans. It's gotten to the point that Keith and I are hiding in his room with the door locked to block them out. "Think they're going to find her?" I asked doggedly while traced one of his tattoos on his arm.
"Probably. Try not to think about it." He told me and I nodded tiredly with a quiet yawn. I snuggle up to him a bit closer. "It's just a bit scary to think that so many girls are just disappearing without a trace."
"I'll protect you, don't worry." He said with a comforting smile.
"Promise?" I asked as I drifted off to sleep.