Chapter 2 : Confusion

'I won't chain you to the wall anymore, but if you put a foot outside the house...' said Dimitri while clicking something on his phone.

Without warning, a shocking pain went through my body. I curled up on the bed trying not to cry out. Then it immediately stopped. I was panting and tears were now filling my eyes. I was fighting to not let it fall again. I looked weakly at the man beside me and he was still standing here confident.

'This is the first warning. After 5 minutes if you're not back in the house another shock will begin again for a longer time. After another 3 minutes, it will shock you at full strength.' he continued warningly.

I nodded, but one of his eyebrows went up like he was expecting something out of me.

'Y-yes... Master...' I said weakly.

'Good boy. Like I said you'll be able to wonder and use whatever is inside the house. But I have some major rules you have to always follow. One, you'll be naked at all time if I didn't say otherwise. Two, you won't speak unless I give you permission. Three, you have to obey any order I give you without a word. Four when we're alone you'll call me master, but when we're not, call me sir. If you don't follow one of these rules you'll be punished. Understood pet?'

'Yes, I u-understand m-master.'

'Good now come.' said Dimitri starting to walk away.

I stumbled out of the bed and followed him from behind. I let at least two to three feet between us just in precaution. It was even more impossible to escape because of this stupid collar! I bet it was locked by a key or by fingerprints...

We went through some doors and then he finally stopped in front of one. It was the only one with a key lock, I wonder why. I didn't really know the house since all year I was locked inside the room. I succeeded to escape by the window and with the help of one maid... The maid! I really hope she didn't get caught or if she did get caught well... I hoped Dimitri didn't hurt her so much. Maybe I'll ask for her later... Maybe not, if he didn't discover her yet all will turn bad for her...

I was pushed by Dimitri into the room and fell on the ground. He walked into the dark room and opened the lights. I gasped and paled, I saw paddles of all sorts, some more strange looking like whips, but with flat ropes, a cross in an X form in the corner, a king size bed and other things that I didn't the know utilization. But one thing was sure it'll hurt... A lot.

I was trembling and didn't dare to move. Was I getting punished? What did I do wrong? I couldn't remember anything.

I knew Dimitri was kinky, but not at this extreme. I was hoping he won't hurt me too much, not now not ever. Please, I want to go home...

'This is now your home pet. Remember that.'

My eyes widened, don't tell me I said that out loud! Now he would have a reason to punish me!

'Come here pet.' he said while pointing in front of him.

I got up and walk, but then I stopped when I saw the look on his face.

'Did I said you could walk?' he growled.

'N-no, I-I'm sorry.' I answered and immediately got on all fours.

'What did you say?' he growled again angrier this time.

'I'm s-so sorry m-master! Pl-please, forgive m-me master!' I pleaded trembling trying not to cry.

'If you're a good boy, I may forgive you. Come now.'

I crawled to him and at all time I kept my head down. When I was where he wanted me to, I sat on my feet always looking down. He patted my head and I instinctively found myself leaning into his touch. He seemed happy about that because he put me on his lap while he was sitting on the bed. He wrapped his arms around my naked body keeping me warm and comfortable...

What am I thinking? I was supposed to hate him not like him. I have to find a way to escape no matter what. I have to...

'You don't know how much I missed you when you were gone. I was so lonely and sad.' Dimitri grumbled in a very low voice.

What? Did I hear right? He missed me and he was lonely and sad? I don't understand he could have gotten another boy and... Why my chest hurt at this thoughts? Am I so attached to this man to be what? Jealous of him having other boys? Impossible I hate this man, I...

'M-may I ask you to repeat what you s-said?' I asked very shyly.

'This time, I'll have to train you properly. Last year I went easy on you, this time, I'm planning to completely make you submit to me.' he answered avoiding my question.

Did I shiver of fear or from excitement? I didn't know. My body and mind were a mess now, I'm so confused.

I was pushed again, but this time, it was on the bed. I tried to sit up, but Dimitri was faster and was now on me with his hands on each side of my head.

'Now pet, I tried to control myself all the way there, but I have limits. I want you now.' he said huskily and put more intonation on the now.

I whimpered and started to pant. However, I didn't move stayed here laying in the bed waiting for him to make a move first.

I was burning under his eyes. His eyes were trailing over my body, examining every corner and then it stopped on the lower part of my body. I blushed, I was hard and he had done nothing yet.

'You seem to enjoy it pet.' he said teasingly.

He continued his examination, but I wanted him to touch me. I was so horny and in need that when I nearly touched my shaft I heard I low growl.

'Don't. Touch. It. Or I'll tie your hands.' he said glaring at me.

I whimpered but put my hand away.

'I'll blindfold you now.'

I felt a very soft tissue wrapped around my eyes and head. It was so arousing and I was now panting harder than before.

Then I felt something touch my cock and I moaned. It didn't feel like a finger, so what was it?

'It's a feather.' Dimitri answered me. Was I so easy to read?

He continued to trail the feather all over my body. It felt so good, but I know he was playing with me.

Then I gasped, he grabbed my shaft and was now stroking it slowly... Up... And... Down. Again and again. It felt so good and I'm so close. Please faster!

Without thinking my hips moved up searching for more friction.

'You love that pet?'

'Y-yes master! P-please...' I said while panting and moaning.

'What do you want to tell me?'

'Please... I w-want to... To cum, please m-master! I-I'm so close!'

He hummed and continued to stroke me, but this time a bit faster.

'I-I'm going to...'

And then he stopped and I whimpered.

'Pl-Please...don't stop... master, please...' I whined.

'Don't worry pet. It's just the start.' he answered huskily.