Chapter 3

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

I stayed quiet for a second looking at Billie who just raised his eyebrows.

"Answer him" Billie whispered

"Y-yeah?" I stuttered swallowing hard trying to get a hold of myself.

He cracked the door open like he always did so he could hear me better; if he opened it wide enough to see my clothes on the floor with Billie's we were royally fucked.

"I just wanted to let you know I was home"

"I thought you said an hour..."

"Didn't need as much as I thought" there was a pause and then the question I was dreading...

"Where's Billie?"

Between my legs...

"I think he went for a walk..." I answered not really sure what else he would be doing that wouldn't involve Dad in some way. "Are you leaving again?" I asked praying for a yes.

I jumped with a sharp gasp when Billie's tongue flicked my clit. I bit down on my lip hard glaring at him as he smirked at me, moving to do it again.

"Bree?" Dad asked a raise of concern.

"I'm fine...there was a...a bug"

Billie snorted softly before he started to kiss my thighs all over. I twisted my fingers in his hair and pulled hard glaring at him.

"I'll be downstairs..." Dad said finally pulling the door closed.

Billie hadn't even seemed to notice. I bit down hard on my lip suppressing a moan, my fingernails sinking deeper into the flesh of his shoulders.

"Oh god..." I moaned swallowing hard leaning my head back on the tiles. Billie's hands gripping my hips tighter as my knees bent.

His tongue flicked my clit a second time before he sucked me completely into his mouth.
I moaned pressing my lips together as he fucked me with his tongue before he moaned directly against my clit.

A louder moan slipped out as he got to his feet covering my mouth lightly with his hand as he leaned closer.

"Shhh"

I grabbed his wrist pulling his hand away from my mouth, my eyes trained on his.

"Fuck me"

A smile spread across his face, flashing his perfectly crooked teeth.

He took my face in his hands and pulled me closer, his tongue running over my bottom lip before tangling with mine.
The water cascading around us as his arm wrapped around the small of my back, holding me against him. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders again as he pushed inside me.

I squeezed my eyes shut letting out a pained moan. Billie stopped and my eyes immediately flew open.

"Don't, don't, don't..." I breathed before kissing him again. He pulled back but before he could speak I pushed my hips forward, forcing him deeper "Don't stop"

Billie moaned lifting me off my feet, the change in angle creating delicious friction, this time I wrapped my legs around his waist on my own, leaning into his neck, rolling my hips into his, my fingernails scraping across his back.
He moaned into my neck and it was the most beautiful sound in the world.

"Breena...." He breathed and I felt my skin prickle with goose bumps, he'd never called me Breena before...ever.

He pulled back looking at me, his hands holding my back, his eyes searching my face.
I didn't answer, just reached behind his head and pulled him closer, kissing him gently.
Billie rolled his hips and thrust deeper and I moaned against his mouth, holding on to him like my life depended on him and him alone.