Chapter 10

Before he could protest again, I grabbed the hem of his t-shirt and yanked it over his head before my mouth latched on to his neck, my fingers pinching both of his nipples before twisting them...maybe a little too hard, but the noise that Billie made my body prickle with electricity.

"You like that?" I whispered smiling against his jaw before I pinched again.

"Fuck...Bree" he hissed, his arm locking around my waist.

My fingers crept down his stomach to the button on the front of his jeans and the impressive little tent.
I popped the button open and he didn't fight me, just let me push my hand into the front of his jeans; to my surprise, my palm was met with warm flesh.

"Were you expecting me?" I asked, my lips brushing his ear

A moan was his only response...all the response I needed really.

I pushed his pants off his hips and pulled my own shirt over my head, dropping it at our feet before pushing him back against the closest wall.
I guided his hands to the front of my pants and he did the rest, pulling them open and then off.

"I came ready too" I whispered

"Jesus Christ, B..." Billie breathed before my mouth claimed his in a heated, desperate, needy kiss.

He kissed me back with just as much passion and want, seemingly forgetting his morals again.
When he finally did pull away, before he could speak I shook my head.

"Don't..." I whispered before grabbing the back of his head and kissing him hard, my teeth trapping his bottom lip until he moaned in pain.

I let go and he took a breath running his tongue over his lip.

"Take it...." I whispered

His eyes met mine and he knew exactly what I meant.
I raised my eyebrow and Billie grabbed me by the arms and turned us around, slamming me hard against the wall.

I moaned feeling his fingers squeeze around my throat, gently at first and then a little harder.

"More..." I whispered

"B...."

"I'll tell you if it's too much" I whispered "Just do it"

His hand squeezed tighter, tentatively at first and then hard enough to cut off my air.
I squeezed my eyes shut leaning back on the wall.

"Look at me..."

My stomach tightened with want, but I did as he asked opening my eyes.
He let go of my throat, kissing me hard, not giving me a chance to really breathe before he swallowed me in his arms, lifting me off the floor and carrying me down the hall as his tongue explored my mouth.
When he finally broke our kiss I took a much needed breath and he dropped me on his mattress before climbing on top of me.

He pulled my pants and underwear off in one swift movement before pulling me up into a sitting position just long enough to get my bra off.

Everything went over the edge of the bed to the floor and I wrapped my now naked body around Billie's, pulling him closer.
He kissed and sucked on my neck and I moaned, my nails disappearing into the flesh of his shoulders.

"Cuff me..." I swallowed breathlessly

He pulled back looking at me "What?"

"Handcuffs," I repeated "I know you have a pair, use them..."

"B..." he said breathlessly shaking his head "I don't-"

"Then use one of your ties, I want you to tie me up"