Chapter 10: Dr Jekyll and Mrs Hyde

UNEDITED

Whoever told you that laughter is the best medicine is so wrong. Slap that person right on their face and then you’ll know the joy of slapping someone straight on their face. But the best part is when the person you slapped has been making your life a living hell.

HOLY CRAP I SLAPPED NATALIE.

HOLY CRAP I KISSED JAKE.

HOLY CRAP I SHOULD DO THAT AGAIN.

I stop in my tracks. I slapped Natalie now that is something I will not get to do every day maybe I should take another hit before she regains her senses and chases after me with her silicon soldiers with pitchforks and god knows what.

Then the other thing about kissing Jake in front of Alec I mean it’s not that I feel particularly guilty I mean to be perfectly honest I would so that again in a heartbeat but no way am I going to admit it to Jake or Alec or anyone else in the entire world.

At first I plan on going back but then I face palm myself for such an idiotic idea. Sure Clara go back to the cafeteria where you got detention for kissing a guy you are fake dating so that you can save the relationship of the guy you like with the bitch you slapped in front of the whole senior grade. Great idea

So since going back to the cafeteria wasn’t the best option for obvious reasons I decide to eat my sad excuse for lunch which is a squashed up granola bar which I found at the bottom of my bag in the football field bleachers.

I did this for two reasons.

Number 1: I hate sports and any form of activity so looking for me in a football field is probably improbable for the people who are looking for me.

Number 2: If Natalie comes looking for me I can easily dodge her because of her strappy heels that will probably slow her down on the bleachers.

I don’t know how long I sat there jumping at almost every noise thinking that it was either Natalie who was coming to kill me or Rebecca who was coming to "talk". We all know how well that will go.

I look at the newspaper and carefully read through the article.

Ms Clara Wilson sister of Michella Wilson. Yes THE Michella Wilson who has been in almost every issue of the Gossip Review during her time and now it seems that Clara her younger sister is following her footsteps.

Alec Evans and her share a relationship that is probably the reason that there has not even been a single long term relationship with anyone except Michella Wilson and of course the one and only Natalie Anderson.

Natalie Anderson the queen bee of our school when Michella left had nothing to worry about until the younger Wilson sister finally accepted the spotlight in Natalie's party during the Truth and Dare games. She was invited by Natalie herself and some people swear Alec himself carried her up.

I stop.

I mean stalker much. How the hell did she know that Alec carried me up?