Chapter 40: Forget Karma, Life is a Bitch

I TOLD YOU THAT THIS BOOK WASNT EVEN CLOSE TO COMPLETE. AND I DEEPLY APOLOGISE FOR THE WAY THIS CHAPTER IS WRITTEN, ITS CRAPPY SO IT WILL GO UNDER A LOT OF EDITING.

You know how they say there is a calm before the storm? Well what they really mean is that before everything gets fucked up there is a point in your life that is so so good that you dont want to move on from it. You wanted to stay there forever, you wanted to be that happy forever.

But lets face it, in reality the chance of that calm lasting is ridiculous. Something would happen and everything would get messed up. I expected that to happen, but I didnt expect it to happen so soon.

We were a mess.

You couldn't blame us really. The entire time it took us to get to the room we stood as far away as possible because honestly if he had then we wouldn't be able to keep our hands off each other.

Great, I sounded like an animal.

The minute I opened the door and went went inside Jake caught my hand and pulled me towards him.

He then grabbed put his hands on either side of my face and started kissing me.

I respond back in kind and roam my hands through out his hair and tug on it as he pushes me against the wall his hands rub a small circle at the small of my back as lifts me up on his waist again.

The kiss is hot, urgent and wild. He smells like honeysuckle and even though the heater hadn't kicked in yet I was already sweating.

My hand slips under his shirt and for a millisecond I start doubting myself.I mean literally had zilch experience in this, like nada nothing but still I was on auto pilot. Even though my brain was panicking everything else knew exactly what to do.

His hands reach the top of my dress and he breaks away his face red and his hair wilder than usual.

Almost instantly I find myself wishing that he didn't stop.

"Are you sure?" He asks once again and I don't bother to answer I instead I take his hand and place it on the zip of my dress and then grab his stupid bow tie off and fling it across the room.

He smiles against my lips,"I'll take that as a yes."

He starts to unzip my dress and pretty soon I'm left only in a thin camisole.

"You have no idea how many times this scenario has gone through my head." He says breathing heavily,"There I somehow always have the will power to leave. This time though..."

"Don't." I say breathing heavily and suddenly I'm hit with the cheesiness of this scene but I don't care ,"I don't want you to go and I don't want you to walk away."

"I'm trying to be the good guy here, Clara." He says smiling slightly twirling his fingers through my blonde hair which was no longer in it's neat bun.

"What's the point?" I say gently brushing my thumb against his bruised cheek,"Good girls fall for the bad boy, now don't they."

"That's the problem." He says whispering in my ear,"You were never a good girl to begin with, now were you?"

I laugh and my high pitched giggle fills up the whole room echoing in my own ears. It's like every single nerve in my body was on high alert. Everything was sharper, heightened more relevant.

I'm aware of everything about him from his hands around me, his swollen lips and his bright, bright green eyes.

If I wanted my life frozen at any moment of time I would pick this one.