Chapter 12: Teenage Girl Pirhanas

UNEDITED

"I kissed a girl and I liked it hope my boyfriend don't mind it......"

"Trust me he doesn't" a voice called out breaking my singing session,"He just regrets not being there to see it."

My mouth drops open as I stare at Jake who is sitting on the edge of his window giving me his usual smirk.

Okay can I just say that this is a complete violation of personal space. I mean what kind of perv spies on a girl who is just harmlessly singing to a song?

"Please, harmlessly singing?" he said making me realize that I said that out loud,"I swear to god I could hear the screams of the tortured animals that had to listen to this song."

I glared at him.

"Were you screaming like a tortured animal at my singing?"

"I was about to." He replied with a grin.

"Ha!" I said smiling triumphantly,"You just admitted to being an animal."

"Ha!" he said,"You just admitted to being the worst singer ever known."

"Don't you have better things to do than spy on a girl?" I say,"You know these are the makings of of a pedophile. Oh wait ! You already are one"

"Don't you have better things to than perhaps kill everyone with your crappy singing within 20 miles." He shuddered,"And lets not even talk about those dance moves."

"You're impossible." I said shaking my head.

"Your improbable." He said.

"And you're a fu-" I said before I was interrupted by him.

"Language Ms Wilson." He said in the stern tone that could be associated my mother,"Where are your manners?"

I put on a big fake smile.

"They died along with Mr Henderson's fake chivalry." I said.

"Thats where you go wrong." He said," Chivalry was never my thing."

"Hence an animal..." I broke off confused as to why Jake was standing on the sill.

"Jake what are you doing?" I said panicking,"Do you have a death wish?"

"Clara move-"

"I mean I knew you were crazy but suicide?" I said cutting him off,"Jake if you need help we can-"

Oomph.

I was cut off when a 100 and god knows how many pounds of boy muscle landed on me knocking me to the ground.

"Gettofme." I mumbled pushing him.

His face appeared in front of me.

"You know I was going to tell you to move," he said grinning.

I mumbled something incoherently.

"And really me suicide?" he said acting as if he was hurt,"I thought you knew me better than that, I love myself way to much."

He got off me and I felt like a tractor came off. Who knew boys could be so heavy?

"Aren't you going to help me up?" I ask still lying on the ground.

"Whats the magic word?" he says.

I swipe my feet underneath his and he ends up loosing his balance and falling beside me. I flip myself so I'm on his chest.

"Regretting calling me heavy aren't you?" I said.

He laughed and I suddenly became aware of how close we were. I could smell his typical deodrant which reminds me...