#Song_Reference_Breakup

Austin's Point Of View (POV)

I came home and found suitcases at the bottom of the staircase. They were Y/N's suitcases. I was starting to get a bit nervous. Had she found out about? I asked myself. I had kept my cheating a secret for multiple reasons. I didn't want her to leave and it was only one time, but that's not how she would have seen it. I ran up the stairs two at a time while shouting for her. "Y/N! Y/N!"

I walked into her room and saw her sitting on the floor next to her bed crying. I sat next to her and put my arm around her for comfort. She slowly lifted her head and looked at me, but it wasn't the usual loving look she usually gave me. She was telling me with her eyes to get the hell away from her. But I didn't move. "Babe, what wrong?" I asked.

"You." She said. She stood up and walked to a box where she was packing her things. I asked her why she was packing.

"I'm leaving. It doesn't make sense to be living with someone you've broken up with." She sounded calm, but serious.

"Breaking up with me?"

"Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me to stay with someone that cheated on you. Does it?" She said, still not stopping or looking back at me. I knelt down on the other side of the box so that she could see me. I lifted her chin from the box so that she made eye contact with me. "Baby, I can't imagine how you feel, but..." she cut me off. "You're right. You can't imagine how I feel, so let me break it down in a way that you'll understand. My heart was in your hands and you dropped it." She put the last thing in the box and closed it. She stood up with the box in her hands." I just stayed there in awe. She was right, but I was also thinking, she is heartbroken and pissed off and still has time to be witty. I will never understand this girl.

I wrote her a song and apologized like a million times. After two months she forgave me and moved back in.