#New_Flame

A/N: not based on the song

You were on vacation with your husband. You two had been having problems for a while and this vacation was a last ditch effort to make you want to stay with him, but you didn't. You had made you decision to leave a long time ago. You just hadn't found anything to push you to actually do it.

Even though you went exactly happy. You felt safe with him. You had been married for so long. He was all you knew you vice versa.

One day you were at the beach. He was surfing and you were reading. You looked up from your book and made eye contact with a gorgeous green eyed, dark haired and well built man. He was obviously a younger hopefully single man.

He was getting out of the water and it felt like time slowed down and he was all you saw was him and you were all he saw.

****

You has been seeing Austin secretly for a month now and you both decided that it was time for you to tell you're husband that it was over.

You and Austin walked into the living room of the house you had once shared with you're boyfriend.
"Y/H/N this is Austin. I love him and I want to be with him. I'm dirty but things just haven't been working with is for a whole.

"Seriously Y/N? You're leaving me for this kid? He's on his twenties." He snarled

"I live him y/h/n! Whatever we had is gone. The love has burned out and I've got a new flame. If you really love me then let me be happy." I pleaded

"No way y/n. I'm see you in court."

You and Austin left. You we're sobbing knowing that your new ex husband would do everything to make you pay. He would take everything you had. Our was a good thing Austin was a wealthy musician but also a bad thing. Stealing someone's wife it's such bad press but he told you that he didn't care about that because he loved you.