Chapter 15: Parent Meeting!

Caroline's POV

"Soo.. what do you actually do Daniel? I only know that you're my daughter's boyfriend" My mom asked Daniel.

"Mamma? What's with all these questions?!" It's been like this since the past hour.

"Oh dear I'm just asking. He would be in trouble if it was your father enquiring him" she said.

Daniel and Dylan have been looking at Mom then right back at me. Dylan's used to it but Daniel? Obviously he has never seen us bickering!

"I think it's alright! I can answer-" I cut him off.

"Daniel! I did'nt ask you to speak did I?" I ask him angrily. I always hated when my dad used to stop me and Mom from fighting and now Daniel.

"Why are you screaming at him?!" My mom asked seriously annoyed with me. I shot her a glare asking her to keep quiet so that we could have dinner silently.

After dinner, Daniel and I quickly said our byes to Mom and my brother. I think he likes Daniel. They were acting like long time best buddies!

When I was going into my room Daniel asked "where do you think you're going?"

"Sleep?" I said unsure of what he wanted now.

"You sleep here!" He ordered aand reminded me pointing at his room.

"I know... but I- okay!" I said and went inside his room.

I felt him behind me and soon he wrapped his arms around my waist hugging me, and biting my neck.

"Daniel..... stop marking me! It's so difficult to hide those marks with long sleeved shirts or pants. Thanks to the person who made concealer!" I said.

"Will you just keep quiet Cara!" He said while chuckling and continued what he was doing.

"Daniel I'm tired.." I said.

"I know babe. You don't have to come to work tomorrow." He turned me around and continued "I'd love to see you in long sleeved shirts and pants cause I can't handle myself when you are in skirts. I just feel like pushing them up and having my way with you!" He said and I'm sure my face would've been the color of a tomato right now.

I know he saw my bright red face even in the dark.

"Enough of laughing" I said lightly hitting and pushing at his shoulder.

"Yes! And let me continue!" he said
And so continued our passionate night!

************************************

I woke up with a happy smile on my face. I looked to my right. No Daniel! I then looked to my left. There he is!

He's wearing his tie..... I check the time on my cell and it's already 10.