Chapter 30: Perfect Life Struck!

Caroline's POV

It's been a few weeks or a month may be, since me and Daniel got back together as a couple. As in "boyfriend-girlfriend" relationship. And I've been soo happy cause he has changed..... he changed to be a sweet, romantic, attentive Daniel. But now everything changed..... thinking about it makes me cry. I remember.. a month back may be... no... may be a week after we got together.. while he was still trying to win my forgiveness.. I even told him that..

"Cara.... baby.... where are you? I'm home.." he said in a sing-song voice. But I could feel that something was wrong just by his voice.

I quickly ran downstairs to see his face. I've been lonely these days since I've stopped working. Because he says that now that I'm his girlfriend I shouldn't work for him. First his explanation was that that it won't be good if I work cause he's already earning, he doesn't like to see me working.... but then when I started glaring at him he said.. 'oh it's fine.. you can work.. if you wish to..' he said with a sad voice.. So since that day I decided I won't work. Wait wait wait.. don't get me wrong. I mean I won't work for him. But I haven't found a job yet. I'm inexperienced and half of the people won't give me the job since I'm his girlfriend and if he gets pissed he'll ruin them.. uff!

As soon as he saw me he threw whatever he had in his hand on the sofa and picked me up and we were already inside our room. He actually was super fast today and I was already naked infront of him. He pushed me on the bed. I was lying with my stomach front. I didn't even have the time to relax or take a breath, he pulled my hair and entered me deep from behind. It feels deeper.. I can feel him...

But one thing I know is that..... it was not love-making. We just fucked. I could feels his cold self. It was pain and pleasure mixed. The Daniel I know never was so rough with me. Not even on our first night together. He waited for me to let go and released inside me.

Again, before I could take that in. He turned me around on the bed so that we were now face to face. He pulled both my legs onto his shoulder and came forward to bite my breasts. And suddenly he pushed inside me again. The pleasure was too much. He was too hard. And too rough. I felt like something tore inside me. I screamt but he didn't let go or stop. It's like he didn't hear me... I didn't try to complain until we finished, until he emptied all his juices inside of me. And then he pulled out, satisfied. He pulled out quickly making me hiss in pain and he was stroking his dick looking into my eyes. He turned down to look at his hand and his libido which had traces of blood and then he looked into me.......

I could see the look of shock in his eyes.. "Did'nt know I had another hymen huh?" I said laughing at myself. But it was paining. Surely laughing wasn't a good thing to do at the moment.

"Cara..... oh fuck! Stay here..." he said and quickly pulled on his boxers and ran into the washroom. He came back with a towel in hand. He cleaned me up with that warm wet towel.. but I wasn't finished with him yet.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! What the hell happened? Why were you acting like that?" I asked him confused with myself as well. I didn't know if I asked the write questions. "What's bothering you? What's got you so worked up?" I asked.

"I did a mistake Cara.. something happened today.. and I feel so guilty. Not something. Everything was like a roller coaster today." He said with a tired expression.

"Tell me Daniel..... I know something really bad has happened!" I asked him.

"Just promise you'll hear me out completely without interrupting ok? Oh and no misinterpretations or no jumping into conclusions. Ok?" He asked and I nodded.
"I swear.. I didn't do anything. I had just finished with a meeting and I was sitting in my cabin when Natasha suddenly barged in and kissed me. I swear I had nothing to do with it. I didn't kiss her back. I pushed her off me. You can even see the CCTV footage. I didn't cheat on you.." he said continuously without taking a breath.