Chapter 17: Hurt!

Caroline's POV

"Yes Natasha" Daniel replied to something she said while pulling out of the hug.

"I did'nt know you knew about her. I'm so sorry I wanted to tell you but then I forgot about it" Darcy said beside me.

"It's alright. You don't have to be sorry." I said.

"She's William's best friend's daughter. And Daniel's ex-best friend, ex-girlfriend and ex-fiancee. William had to invite them. That insensitive man! I'll go greet them dear before they create a big drama cause of it." Darcy said and left to greet them.

'But ex-fiancee?' Hoooww??? Maybe SHE was his bad past.
Oh my God! I have to speak with Daniel. I'm can't be the second women in his life. And it's 'Natasha?' That girl.... who spoiled my first..... night!

I go behind Daniel and pat at his shoulder so that I get to have atleast a pinch of his attention, now that the bimbo has taken all of him from me. I know it's jealousy that I'm feeling but..... I just wanna ignore it for now. I'll deal with my feelings later.

"Daniel.." I say and he looks back at me.

"Who is SHE?" that bimbo asked him as though she's soo disgusted with me and as if I'm a stinking trash can.

Thank god! Daniel comes to my rescue. "Caroline meet Natasha and Natasha she's.... -" Daniel thinks about I don't know what but this bimbo cuts him off soon.

"Oh I know! I'm sure she's the new girl you work with" she said.

"Yes. She's the new girl at my office. Umm.... can we leave. I think dinner's all ready" he said and pulled Natasha's hand with him.
Rescue?! I thought he came to my rescue! That asshole just pushed me into the pit. Cheater!

What the F? He came here with me. He's supposed to escort ME! I know I'm jealous but don't you think I have every right to?
First I was Cara and then at the supermarket I became his girlfriend. Then I'm again back to 'Caroline' and now? 'I'm the girl who he works with or a new girl at his office'!

I escort myself to the dining table. I was about to sit next to Daniel but that bimbo pushed me so bad. I was right! She is a blonde, a bimbo, and for sure a bitch! No doubt!

There was another chair next to Daniel, to his left. And I sit there.
I see that Nick and Alex were also at the table sitting opposite to us, I hardly noticed them as I was concentrating on what was happening between those two..... you know who 'both' I mean right?
I smile at Nick and Alex and mouthed a 'hi' to them.

I turn to my right and O.M.G! Her hand is near MY Daniel's crotch! Daniel was completely unaffected by it. He did'nt have a single uncomfortable expression on his face. Maybe he was used to this. But not now, not today, not when I'm with him. He can't disrespect me like this! I take my fork and prick it on her three fingers. 'What can I do? I originally wanted to burn them, but then I could only reach upto her fingers.

"Eeeeeeerrrr" oh god her screeching voice.
I should have shoved something into her mouth like cotton or cloth before pricking her.
I laught to myself, she did'nt even see it was me. She thought it was Daniel as he was also holding a fork as well.
Of course, Daniel saw what I did!
He was shocked with wide eyes.

Darcy was glaring at Daniel and William had a disapproving look. And Natasha's parents? Just like her. They were smiling as though it was such a proud thing they were doing. Well Nick, Alex and me were trying to control our laughs. They saw me.....