Chapter 11

Louise's POV

Wait. I can't believe Cameron complimented me like that.
Now, did he really mean it or is he saying that stuff because I have cancer?
I will have to ask him.

Cameron's POV

I can't get my mind off of Louise. I hope she took it the right way when I complimented her like that. She is beautiful, nice, a great sense of humor, her personality is on fleek, and she obviously needs tons of love right now.
I would do anything to make her mine. I definitely meant what I said.
I can't wait till I see her today!

A couple minutes later...

"Hey, Cameron!" Louise said.

"Hey, Louise!" I responded.

"So I have a question..."

"Ask away."

"When you said all those nice things to me yesterday, did you actually mean it? Or...?"

"Louise. I meant every word. You probably think you're no different than anyone, but you are. Trust me. You're so used to your own features, that you don't know how beautiful look to a stranger. All your features, perfect. And I never said this to fan before, but you deserve this. I love you."

"Oh...mah...lord..."

"What?" He let out a small chuckle.

"I've never been loved my anyone, other than my mom, and my 2 friends."

"Then all the other people that don't love you are nutcases. You deserved to me loved."

"Then, I forgot to say that, I love you too. You are already one of my best friends. And hopefully we will remain."

"Me too. I'm going to make sure that we WILL remain. But, how is your mom going to react to this?!"

"Oh my gosh. I totally forgot about her. Maybe, she'll accept? Maybe, she won't? I'll think of something, I promise."

"Ok, babe."

Louise's POV

Did he just call me,"babe?" OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!!!

Cameron's POV

I hope Louise was ok with me calling her babe. I bet she was, because she blushed and tilted her head down, trying to make sure I didn't see it. Oh my god, she's adorable . I actually can't take it.

Should I ask her something I've been meaning to ask her? Or nah?