Chapter 27

Louise's POV

A couple minutes after Cameron left the room, my mom strolled in.

"Oh my goodness, darling. Are you ok?"

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"How did you end up in here?"

"I was punched in the face, by a fan."

"No you didn't, Louise. There's no way you could've been knocked out by a woman."

"Mom. What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that, I don't believe a fan punched you. I believe that Cameron hurt you."

"Mom why would you think that?! He is the nicest person in the whole wide world!"

A nurse came in with a smile spread across her face.

"You may leave right now. Have a good day. Let me just take your IV out, and you can get dressed in the bathroom right there."

"Thank you, m'am."

"No problem, Louise."

I picked up the clothes that I wanted to wear, simple; a tshirt, and sweats.
I went into the bathroom to change. Tears started to stroll down my face. Cameron could never do that to anyone. He's not aloud to either. He can't hit a girl.

It became blurry, because of all the tears in my eyes. I didn't blink to let the tears fall. I decided to get dressed.

After getting dressed, I put my hair up into a messy bun. I made my way out of the bathroom. My mom was sitting on the edge of the hospital bed, reading a book. She looked up at me and smiled. I gave her a dirty look, and ran out of the room, out of the hospital. Leaving my mom behind.

I texted Cameron, because he wasn't in the waiting room.

To Cameron:
Hey, babe. Where did you go? I was just released.

I waited a couple minutes. Then a taxi came, I signaled the driver to let me in. I wanted to go to the hotel Cameron was staying, he could possibly be there.

"Where to?"

"The Hamptons, please."

"Yes, my lady."

The hotel was only a seven minute drive, with no traffic. Luckily, there was not any. So, I got to the hotel in no time.

From Cameron:
Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Your mom doesn't want anything to do with me, right now. I'm leaving for Chino tonight.

To Cameron:
Well, I guess I'm leaving too.

The taxi arrived at the hotel. Cameron could've still been here.

He has to be.

"5 dollars, please."

I grab seven dollars, so he has a tip.

I handed the money to him.

"Thank you, miss."

"No problem sir."

I ran as fast as I could, to the hotel doors. I pressed the button of the elevator. It said in use. Somebody was in it. It could've been Cameron.
It finally opened, after what felt like forever.
I was so happy to see that it was Cameron.

"Cameron!"

"Louise? What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to be with you. If you're leaving, then I'm leaving. I can't be around my mom. She is such a bish."

"Yeah. Did she tell you what she thought I did to you?"

"Yes. She thought that you hurt me."

"Why would I hurt you?"

"I have no clue."

"Well, I think that if you're coming with me. You'll need to go home and pack real quick."

"Yes I do, leggo."

"Lemme check out real quick."

"Ok."

******
We arrived at my house. My mom wasn't home, but she is probably looking for me all over town.

I ran to my room. Cameron came too, to help me pack, it would take less time.

I grabbed my suitcase, and Camerkn grabbed some clothes. I grabbed my undergarments. He can't see those.

We packed my stuff rather quickly. I grabbed my lotion and stuff.
Oh. And my phone charger. Can't forget those. I was packed and we left in a split second.

******

We arrived at the airport. I didn't have a ticket yet. I went to the ticket purchase booth.

"One ticket for Chino Hills please."

"Ok. 40 dollars please."

"Here you go." I say handing her 2 twentys.

Cameron and I went to security. We were good, obviously.

We then went to our gate. Gate C17
We were first one in line. They opened the gate, and checked our tickets. Cameron and I sat together. YES!

We took our seats.

******
After everyone was boarded, we went to the runway.

We took off.

I'm officially leaving my hometown to go to Chino Hills with my boyfriend.