Chapter 18.

"I hate you I hate you so much. I hate you for cheating on me. I hate every woman who cheat on their husbands. I hate all women." Karim says as he continues to torture me.

Today he lost his important clients and he is taking his anger out on me. He is beating with his new leather belt and its buckle. I am trying my hard not to lose my conscious and keep myself awake because if I close my eyes Karim will get worse. It has been 5 days since I come back from hospital and in these 5 days I have been eating food only 3 times. I am not eating any pills that doctors give me because Karim didn't buy it.

"Are you listening." He yelled fist my hairs in his hand and roughly pulled it back.

"Honestly, I am not. I don't even care about you anymore." I say with a sigh and unexpected pain come my cheek as he slap me.

"You are every disobeying. I should teach you a lesson." He said and untie me before he pushed me on bed and come above me.

I cried in the corner as he walked out after he used me. He has satisfied smile when he turned away from me. I cried there for hours and finally my sobs into hiccups and soon it died down. After a few minutes I stumbled toward the bathroom and switch on the lights. I flinch back as I saw my reflection.

My face was covered in dark purple and blue buries. My eyes were red and swollen. I raised my hands and saw my dark buries wrist. A heavy and shaky sigh escapes from my lips and I step into the shower. I rested my hands on walls to support myself to stand. I was so sore, but he didn't care about it. I let hot water relaxed my muscles for an hour before the water started to cool down.

I changed into simple and loosen cloths before walking out of room on my shaky legs to make dinner for Karim. When I am fixing a plate for Karim, he walks in room busy on his phone. I set his plate on the table and take my seat far away from him and get ready for my routine. He tied me up and start eating his dinner. He has a smirk on his face as he eat. My eyes slowly started to drop and the last thing I saw was Karim face as he check his message on his phone.

I don't know when I will get away from here. I don't even know where I will go after I get out of here. There is no one who come to help me. Neighbours tried to ask Karim about me, but he says I am on my parents house and when they asked about my screaming he say he watch movies or had nightmares.

I don't know where my parents are. They didn't try to call or message me to see if I am alive or not. They didn't let me meet Ariz and Fariha. Last time when they talk about a month and half they tell me that my little sibling didn't want to see me. They hate me. I didn't believe them until I hear it from them. I know my sister and brother they would never say anything like that.

"Wake up." I feel a slap on my face and I open my eyes wide and looked around. I saw an angry Karim looking at me.

"How dare you to sleep without my permission? Did I tell you to sleep? Did I tell you to close your eyes? Huh!" He yelled and hit me on the face. I sigh slightly and take everything he do with me.

I let him beat me, play with me, used me, everything because I know at a point I break and I will die not that I want to live with all this. Karim dragged me upstairs in our room and again, he used me and throw me out of the room like a garbage. I know I am a garbage for everyone. They used and throw me away. My parents, my other family members and now my husband.

'Everyone in this world used people and throw them away.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assalam-o-Alaikum to all my reader. I hope you all are doing good. The reason I am writing this note is to inform all of you that I started to write a new book which held chapters of my completed story. It will be totally on your request.

Like what you want to read in my story and I didn't write it in original book. You can message me about any characters and what you want me to tell in that chapter. I will post it in that book. I am already telling that I will update it when I have time but I will try to update as soon as I will be done by your request.

I just update chapter 1. Check it out.

-Maddy.!