Chapter 37.

My heart was broken into million pieces, it is not that It wasn't already, but right now it hurt me more than before. My heart stop beating and my mouth was dry. I don't know what to say or how to react. My whole world crash down once again when I hear what I don't want to. I don't want to believe it, but I have to. If I could, then I would erase all those happy memories with Karim. Still, sometimes I couldn't believe whatever Karim had done to me and sometimes I just wish that I could stop thinking about him, but I couldn't and I would never be able to forget about him. He is the reason I am here right now.

"Explain everything." I looked up at Hadi. He told them to speak, but they didn't, only to continue to stare at Karim with a blank look like there are talking in their mind.

"Speak!" Judge yelled, causing both of them jumped in surprised and they started to talk.

"My name is Mark" A man with dull blue eyes say.

"My name is Jordan" Other with brown eyes say. "That was us who robbed in Karim house and take her wife away. But that was all on Karim order. We used to work Karim old office. He helped us a lot and that was the reason we agreed to help him. About 2 months ago, Karim called us in his office and tell us to kidnap her wife and kill her before burying her dead body somewhere where no one could find her. That day we went to his house and robbed his house. We take her wife with us, but before killing her we used her for us. Karim told us to do whatever we want and we do it. After we were done, we shot But we didn't have time to bury her so we just throw her body in the woods and run away."

"That is all, My Lord." Hadi says and sit back in his chair after giving me a reassuring smile. I smile back with watery eyes and look at Karim. His head was down in shame. The courtroom was quiet for a few minutes before we heard pen dropping against the table.

"After all that, we find Mr. Karim guilty. As for the punishment of abusing, killing, forcing he have to be in prisoner for at least 10 years plus he have to sign divorce papers. The money he earns will be distributed in half between him and his ex-wife Miss Zaina. Court is adjourned." Judge slammed his gavel and I release a sigh as I look at Hadi and tears escaped from my eyes. This is it. I have got what I want. I have got justice for getting tortured, loosing my baby, and for everything I had taken for no reason. For this I will be very thankful to Hadi to all my life. He completes his promise for getting me free from my ex-husband. 

----------------------------------

Update! I hope you all like it. Tell me what you think about this. Short I know but I will update one more chapter by tonight. Now only 3 Chapters plus epilogue is left. 

To those who want to know about new story then Description will be posted right after Epilogue. That one will also be a Lovestory. I want someone who could make cover. If you are good then P.M me and I will give you the title so you could make it. I am not good in making covers so please If anyone can help me.

Thank you for supporting me. :)

-Maddy.!