Chapter 36.

Zaina.

"What?" Hadi asked, glaring at Akram. I don't know anything about him. Karim never tell me about being friends with Akram.

"Y-yeah. I am Karim private detective and I am the one who gave him that pictures of Zaina with her friends." Akram confessed and pointed toward John and Zeba. Now I am angry. So he is the person who tried to make misunderstand between us, but I am also glad that because of all this I know what real Karim is.

"Why did you do this?" Zeba asked angrily. John and Hadi are glaring at him. He sigh and looked down.

"It was my job and as Karim asked me, I keep my eyes on Zaina to see what she was doing. I don't know it was coming out like this. I swear if I know he is going to do this then I would never give him that. I call him a few times after I give him those photos, but he told me he just slap you a few times and then let it go." Akram explains. I sigh and shake my head. I was about to say something, but stop in shocked when I saw Hadi had punched him right in the jaw.

"Hadi!" I screamed but he ignored me and was about to punch him again but John held him back. Hadi tried to get out of his grip, but John tighten him and pushed him back, not caring who he is.

"That wasn't your job. Your job is to tell the truth to your clients Akram not to tell them lies and they started to abuse other people. You have no idea what that Karim did with her. He tortures her for weeks. He throws her from the stairs then caused her to lose her baby. You didn't know how much she was force, beaten and he even tried to kill her." Hadi yelling caused everyone to surprised. I hadn't seen this side of Hadi. I should be scared of this but I am not because Hadi didn't shout at me before and I know he would never in the future... If I stay in his life.

"Hadi, please cool down. I am talking to him. Please just sit in the car." Hadi look at me for a few seconds before getting inside, but not before glaring at Akram who was still in shocked.

"I am really sorry about him. He is short tempered and didn't know what he was doing." He surprised me by smiling and shaking his head.

"No, it's okay. I deserve it for not saving you on time. I don't know that he became short tempered after college."

"What you mean?" I asked him confused. He sighs and looked at Hadi through the window.

"He wasn't this short tempered before. I guess his work make him like this or maybe someone else." He says looking at me. I frowned, what did he mean by someone else? I will ask him later.

"Anyways, are you really sorry for whatever happened to me?" I asked him. He nodded and look down.

"Yeah, if I know that photos caused this problem, then I would never give those to him. I know you are innocent. If anything I can help you with please tell me." He says with a confident look. I glance at Hadi then at him. I nodded and explain what he have to do to help me get rid of that psycho.

We drop John and Zeba at the hospital and then went back at home. When we get there I started to make dinner while Hadi went somewhere important, that is what he told me. When we were on our way back to home, he get a message, then he drop me and drove away.

------------------------

"Are you ready?" Hadi asked me. I take a deep breath and nodded. We all stood up and walk inside of the courtroom where everyone is gathered now and Karim was sitting on a chair where I have been sitting 2 days ago. Today, Judge decides to listen Karim side and both lawyers asked questions from him.

After the Judge was seated Karim lawyer starts telling about Karim past life and why he wouldn't become a father. All the time I feel Karim gaze at me, but I didn't pay attention and look forward. Today no one was his side not even Jess. While on my side, I have Zeba, John and Sheila Aunty with me. She came in the morning to support me. She bring Raina, Habiba and Aazim with her. She told me Adila wish me good luck and she couldn't come because her daughter is sick and she had to take care of her. Sheila Aunty has already decided that when we win this case she will call everyone and celebrate.