Bad Boy Isn't My Type & The Bad Boy, The Sat Nav and Me

Author: Lilohorse

Genre:   Humor  |  Teen Fiction

Rating: PG-13

Wattpad Code:    4159017

                                5608180

                                21442451

Bad Boy Isn't My Type (Book 1)

"The good girl always falls for the bad boy," he sneered and I smirked. "Well, you're in luck because I'm not a good girl," I retorted, causing a small smile to appear on his face. "Prove it."

When Andy Deeks moves away from home to attend university, she soon regrets not checking out the details on her new roommate first.

Enter Hunter. Arrogant and a bad boy, yet totally irresistible. Andy soon finds herself shedding her good girl shell to teach this jerk a lesson.

Dozens of bets, make out sessions and challenges causes Andy to start following Hunter's lead.

Cliche story about the girl changing the player? No, the player is changing the good girl, and not for the better.

 *COMPLETED: July 6, 2012*

The Bad Boy, The Sat Nav and Me (Book 2)

"You're the good little church girl, this sort of thing shouldn't have happened!" Hunter exclaimed and I scoffed. "Please, you're the badass gang member, you shouldn't have got us lost!" I retorted, only to be rewarded with a scowl. "I'm a gang leader, not a navigator!"

Being the girlfriend of Sheffield's toughest gang leader isn't all it's cracked up to be. With a break from University and after hours of convincing Hunter to sit back and relax, Andy decides it's time for a holiday.

Staying in an Italian villa and working as lifeguards to pay off the room seems like the perfect getaway. That is until their night of freedom takes a wrong turn.

Lost in Italy without their money and essentials, the couple are lost, homesick and a tiny bit aggravated. But where you have Hunter and Andy, you also have hours worth of arguments, bets and accidental detours. Not to mention the oh-so helpful advice from their dance troop and friends.

Forget fighting as a member of a gang, getting back to their villa in one piece is going to be their biggest challenge yet.

*COMPLETED: November 13, 2012*

Becoming The Bad Boy (Spin-off)

Aria hooked her fingers into my belt loop, pulling me closer.

"What are you doing?" I asked warily. 

"If you were the bad boy that you claim to be, you wouldn't have to ask." Her voice was a whisper as she pressed her lips to mine. It was then that I realized my feelings were nothing to do with my cover.

Arianna De Vita, Italian mobster, and all round bad influence. Zach Jacobs, enforcer of the law, and the nicest guy you could possibly meet. With unidentified bodies turning up, the police have no choice but to send Zach in to investigate. When Aria and Zach meet, they immediately clash horns, but a budding romance is exactly what he needs to gain the trust of his targets. Relentless squabbles, kisses and challenges begin to mould Zach into the perfect bad boy. As he delves deeper into Aria's life, he finds himself straying from the investigation and knee deep in trouble. With the help of his family and new housemate, Zach does the only thing that can keep him alive. He becomes the bad boy.

**ONGOING**