Emotionally Compromised & Separation Anxiety

Author: pink_dandelion

Genre:   Non-Teen Fiction   |   ChickLit

Rating: PG-13

Wattpad Code:     7555159

                                 11962998

Emotionally Compromised (Book 1)

Secret agents are not perfect, actually far from it, and Agent Alex Turner is no exception. She deals better with a gun than a boyfriend, and prefers it that way.

Working in a man's world she has a lot to prove, and ridding herself of emotion for most situations seems to work best. Unfortunately, she is still just a girl underneath it all, and it can get her into (a lot of) trouble.

Being young, beautiful, and deadly may have its perks, but getting the respect of the team is harder to come by.

When she finally gets the assignment she has been waiting for —preventing a biological disease from being sold to the highest bidder— she thinks her assignments main objective is the young scientist Marcus Gibbs, but perhaps it is his boss Jeremy Hunt who will be making this assignment tougher than usual.

With the weight of the world on her shoulders, her trying boss at her neck, and an unexpected love interest on the rise, she realizes she has a lot of serious choices to make, and a lot to prove along the way.

 *COMPLETED: February 6, 2013*

Separation Anxiety (Sequel)

Agent Alex Turner has joined the ever chaotic learning curve of love, and for now she can’t stop smiling. With Jeremy Hunt’s heated stare who could?

But life must go on, and they both have jobs to do, and to Jeremy’s dismay, Agent Turner has to admit to herself she is aching to get back into the field, and to her gun.

With an upcoming green energy conference scheduled in Paris for all of United Nation participants, things start to heat up when an assassination threat drops into the lap of the United States Secretary of State, Cynthia Freedman, who is scheduled to attend. The Secretary is frightened by the threats, but is put at ease when she contracts the help of Agent Derek Matthews and his team for assistance with this security issue, not to mention also having Jeremy Hunt by her side as a specialist on the topic for the conference.

When Agent Turner flies to Paris for the assignment she worries about Jeremy being so close to yet another job, but is happy they will at least be in the same city. Little does she know they will be spending more time apart then she expected.

With her growing levels of anxiety she finds herself not trusting Secretary Freedman, or herself for that matter, but as always: She has a job to do.

**ONGOING**