The BLISH Tales

Author: FumiseLove

Genre:   Teen Fiction   |   Romance

Rating:   R   |   PG-13

Wattpad Code:     3685652

                                 3925221

                                 16584331

                                 4110071

Being Nasty (Book 1)

Natalie Adams is a girl who gave her virginity to the transfer guy in her school. But what if that guy has a huge secret? Can she handle it?

*COMPLETED: April 30, 2013*

Living With Guys (Book 2)

"He didn't have any idea of what I'm feeling towards him...Maybe it was better that way in the first place."

Aubrey Tanner is your almost perfect teenage girl. She got the looks, the brains, and the popularity. But one thing's not right.

She got kicked out of her own house.

Now, she found a place to stay that has a low rating fee, a charming housekeeper, and four handsome guys to live with. 

Five Guys...

...One Girl

Not to mention that four of the guys are sex addicts.

Now, what do you think about that?

*COMPLETED: May 7, 2013*

I Don't Like Old Guys (Book 3)

"Even though he's something between a Greek god and a model, he's still not my type because I only fall for guys younger than me."

Rose Wilkins is an average twenty-year old make-up artist. But there's one thing that's not normal about her, she only falls for guys who are younger than her.

Chad Michaels is a twenty-two year old guy who likes girls older than him. Very typical, right?

This is not a story where they fall in love with each other. This is the story where they'll try to kill each other.

**ONGOING**

Sex Slave (Book 4)

**COMING SOON**

Harkins Academy (Book 5)

"If I fall in love with you, you win," he confidently said. "And if you fall in love with me, I'll claim my prize in my own room"

Abused and hated by her own mother, that's what Avery Tanner's life had been. Ever since her father died, she was left with no shoulder to cry on.

Avery was nearly even killed by her own mother.

Proving how much she hates her, she sent her to Harkins Academy, a private boarding school. 

Little did she know that it wasn't a school for normal people. 

It was merely a school for sex addicts.

*COMPLETED: May 28, 2013*