Gods and Monsters Trilogy

Author: janie1617

Genre:   Action | Fantasy | Vampire | Horror | Romance | Spiritual

Rating: PG-13

Wattpad Code:     17231121        9046419          19505195

Gods and Monsters (Book 1)

The world falls into chaos after a new virus infects mankind, creating a world of the undead. Jane, a wife and mother, is a sad soul with a life full of pain and loss. When the deadly plague breaks, Jane hides with her family inside their home. The infected wreak havoc and threaten to find them, so Jane takes matter into her own hands. She risks her life again and again to keep them safe but eventually runs into trouble.

David along with his immortal companions have been protecting mankind for centuries. They must fulfill their duty to man once again and head across the US. When they arrive in Central Texas, they find Jane, but saving her from an attack is only the beginning.

Jane soon discovers a world where myths and legends are all connected, but her biggest revelation comes when she learns that David is so much more than her heroic savior. It seems her fate was meant to be intertwined with the beautiful immortals, and the supernatural world around her.

She'll have more to battle than frightening, infected humans. Monsters from every nightmare seek her out. While her heart is pulled in every direction, she finds the biggest war, is the one within. She's destined to save them all...but who will save her?

*COMPLETED: May 22, 2013*

Gods and Monsters: Innocence Lost (Book 2)

Jane's journey with David and her Knights continues. After being infected by the deadly virus, that's changed our world, into one of the undead, she was found and turned into the vampire she was always meant to become.

She's learned that the myths and legends she was fascinated by as a child; are real and that she was destined to join the fight against evil alongside her heroic soulmate, a vampire named David. He was created by the Archangel Michael. Her other immortal companions are the legendary King Arthur, and his Knights of the Round Table. They are Heaven's chosen protectors, created to fight against the monsters of our nightmares.

These are not the only supernatural beings she has come in contact with though. Her very own childhood protector has returned and revealed himself to her again. The Angel Death, that has frequented her dreams for so many years, comes to her aid and starts to mend her heart. Memories of being saved and loved by him throughout her life of pain and sadness are restored, and he's realized his own love for her is greater than he ever imagined. The love she has for him is undeniable, but she finds her heart torn between her protector and her soulmate.

However, both men are prevented from claiming her as their own; by her human husband, Jason. He has joined Jane with their two children, as they accompany the Knights back to Arthur's Kingdom.

*COMPLETED: JUNE 22, 2013*

GODS AND MONSTERS: The Light Bringer (Book 3)

After being freed of her very real, inner demon by none other than Lucifer, the newly crowned High King of Hell - her life is in the hands of her beloved Angel of Death once again. 

Death is taking her home to David, but what will await her there? Will she be able to pull herself from the darkness her demon forced her to fall into? And what will she decide to do with her new found love for Lucifer? 

Lines will be drawn between Heaven and Hell. Rules are broken and alliances are shifting. So who will join the light and who will fall into the dark? 

The Knights will face old enemies with unexpected allies beside them. The entire immortal world will join - to face off in a battle to end all wars. All while the world struggles to recover from the plague that has wiped out most of mankind that resulted from the virus released by Death's brother, Pestilence, the first Horseman in the Apocalypse - and Jane unravels the secrets behind her creation, and the bonds between her and the men in her life. 

Shocking secrets will reveal themselves, forcing all of her men to make choices between what they want, and what their faith expects from them. Will their love for Jane keep her from darkness? Or will fate's plan finally destroy the girl they all love?

**ONGOING**