THE DARE

We're so close 700K. Omfg. Can we do it before i complete editing this story????

Manik arrived home and walked straight upstairs to his room. Even his servants never approached him to inquire if he wanted anything since they knew that when Manik Malhotra is upset, he doesn't care about his surroundings.Manik entered his room and began throwing anything he could get his hands on, including a table, chair, record system, and photographs. This time, Manik Malhotra was not only angry, but also upset, because he had never been rejected by a female before, let alone in front of the entire campus. He felt abandoned. His ego was bruised and shattered.

FAB 5, on the other hand, entered Malhotra home, whispering to each other about what they wanted to say to Manik. Cabir was opening the door when a vase fell from the air and collided with the wall near him; happily, everyone took a step back and no one was wounded. Mukti proposed that Cabir go in first to calm Manik down because they all understood that only Cabir and Dhruv could hold Manik's rage and make him settle.

"Brother? " Cabir yelled just before a picture frame collided with the mirror, shattering it into millions of pieces much like his ego had done minutes before.  

" Relax, Manik bro, it happens. "Please take a seat here." Tried Dhruv, but Manik was not in the mood to listen to anyone's begging as he threw things around and screamed angrily at the top of his lungs, "How could she do this? How?"Manik gripped a guitar, ready to crush it to the ground, but before he could, Alya said, "Manik, don't!"Listening to her command, Manik came to a halt as he realised what he was about to do." Manik. What were your plans? You were going to- "just because of a small town stupid girl." Alya's voice was gentle." Sorry. " 'But, believe it or not, she said no to me,' murmured Manik. "She turned down Mr. Manik Malhotra." As he kicked another table on the floor, he said." Manik It's alright, just leave it alone. You would have broken the guitar if we hadn't been there. You know your mother gave it to you so you could be the best vocalist in the world. "The one with the kindest heart." As the group gathered, Alya reminded him.

" I am well-versed in everything. I recall... "I'll never forget that." Manik spoke in hushed tones as he perched on the side of his bed, while everyone else remained silent.Cabir eventually had to break the unpleasant stillness by saying, "Chuck it off." Whatever occurred was fine, and Manik deserved a lot better. "

" Yeah, and she had no sense of fashion." Alya stepped in." Do you know what, guys? We forgot one thing in the midst of this disaster. " Dhruv was beaming with delight." what?" Everyone asked at the same time." The freshers' party is tomorrow, and we have to make it the most exciting party of the year." Dhruv reminded them of this." Dhruv, we don't have to do anything; the others just have to wait for us and keep an eye out for us. " Manik spoke matter-of-factly." Guys, our Manik has returned. "That idiot girl just ruined my day." Mukti caressed his back and hugged him on the side as Manik returned to the Nandini world." Good. It took a lot of willpower to get him out of there, and now you- " Cabir frowned at her, prompting Mukti to whisper a little " Sorry."" So let's play truth and dare to refresh our minds," she continued." Yeah. Let's have some fun. "I'll go get some drinks." Manik agreed as he walked out of the room to get the beverages.

As everyone sat on the floor, he arrived with the alcohol."But, what will we spin?" Dhruv inquired. However, Manik chucked the entire bottle in one go as he passed him the empty bottle." We now have the bottle, too." Cabir seized it from his grasp and spun it until it landed pointed at Dhruv.He chose "Truth.""Are you gay?" Cabir inquired." What? " Dhruv was taken aback." No, I just doubted you because I don't see you with a girlfriend." Cabir stated." I'm seriously going to kill you." Dhruv was warned as Alya lightly smacked Cabir on the arm, "Cabir, no fun please." She stated." Forget about it, Alya. He's always been this way. "I'll spin now," Dhruv said as he spun the bottle, landing it on Manik.

" So, Manik, tell the truth or dare?" Cabir inquired."I am not afraid of anyone, so I choose to dare." Manik's response made Mukti grin as she jumped in and said, "I'll give." "Manik, you need to-" "Mukti, you need to what?"" hmm. Let me have a look. You must make Nandini Murthy fall in love with you. You may take as many days as you wish. It will take time because she rejected you. That is something we are aware of. "Don't we all?" Mukti smirked as she looked about at the others.

" Mukti You still don't know who I am, girl. Nobody is going to refuse Manik Malhotra, and I'll do it in a week. Only one week." Manik winked at her with a tiny giggle.Mukti replied, "Ohh really."" Yes, and it's a done deal." Manik extended his hand for her to shake." Fine. "We'll see. Mukti gratefully accepted it."I'll win as always." Manik was feeling very confident this time, thinking to himself, "Now I'll see Miss. Nandini Murthy. You must pay for this. You've harmed my ego, and now it's up to you to save yourself. THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS NOW."