FOREST HUNT

The next morning arised with new sunshine, feelings and surprises as everyone woke up from their deep sleep unaware of the things the day have stored for them.

At the dining table, Nandini came down to find everyone settled in for the breakfast. She too made herself comfortable after chipping a good morning, which was acknowledged by nods. The breakfast had been movinf forward under silence until Nandini broke it as she addressed Aryaman.
" Aryaman. I wanted to ask you something." she said all of sudden.
" Yeah Nandini." Aryaman avoided eye contacts since he was well aware what was coming to him in the pretext of a question. "Please not about the room." he requested in his mind.
" Aryaman what i was thinking that today we won't practise but rather enjoy our time. Since we're actually away from college though. What say?" she said confusion him a little but he covered up his thought process well.
"Fine by me but we do have our fest in 2 days so, what about the others?" asked aryaman looking around.
"Yeah what say everyone? Though i do have an idea where we'll play the game which me and Arayaman, we both have played alot during our childhood whenever we were here." said Nandini.

" what game? Nandini we are not kids anymore." Manik joked as he grabbed himself a toast.
" I do know that Manik but i guarantee you that it will be fun." Nandini said as she stole the bread from his plate.
" Well i back her up on that. It's pretty in teresting and adventurrous so we can play that game after breakfast ." suggested Aryaman.

Everyone nodded to his advice as they finished their breakfast talking about the previous night stories. Soon enough they had all been seated in the living area when Aryaman said, " So guys the game pretty simple. We'll pick out a chit from the bowl and the name we get is our partner for the play. Then we'll all take the walky-talkies with us and travel with our respective partner through the forest area on the hunt for quite a rare flower that can only be found in this region. It's a -" before he could explain any further Nandini took the lead. 

"- a lavender coloured flower . My favourite and pretty risky to be picked at times but that's probably during the rainy season so we're clear right now. We'll get back here with it and the team who gets here first wins the game. Pretty simple huh?" she explained. 
" Awesome." shouted Cabir as the others laughed.
" so let's pick our partners. shall we?" Aryaman picked up the bowl as it got passed around and everyone grabbed their selection.
" Navya." Cabir heaved a sigh of relief in excitement.
" Dhruv." Alya said as she took her place right beside him.

The bowl now was left with only 2 papers with Mukti's and Manik's name on it , respectively. Nandini decided to pick this time as she showed it around, " my partner is Mukti." she said making Manik annoyed yet relieved.
" so that means it's, me and Manik." Aryaman gave a small laugh while Manik forced  a smile since he had wished to be with Nandini but unfortunately he had a bad luck. On the other hand his heart was still doing a happy dance that Aryaman was away from her, so he had no objection over the pairs.   

The game began as everyone went to the forest through their own deciphered path. The forest was pretty deep till the hills that made Navya as little scared even though they had started the hike in daylight.
" What if we get lost?" she asked Cabir, trying to stay as close to him as possible.
" Navya nothing will happen. " Cabir reassured her.
" What if a wild animal gets to us?" she asked with her feared eyes. 
" If you keep on speaking like this then even if an animal is not coming here, it will still search for you." he joked making her cling onto him.

On the other side Alya was grossed out by the muddy path around her as she tried not to trip over and destroy her pretty outfit.
" oh god. My dress will get messed up and my legs are paining too. " she complained making Dhruv loose his patience this time.
" Who told you to wear heels. " he snapped back.
"oh hello i don't have any other footwear than heels. How was i supposed to know that we won't be doing spa or shopping instead of this hitch-hiking." she cribbed. Watching Alya's cute pout face, Dhruv sighed as he lifted her up in his arms and started walking forwards.
" Is it fine now. But this ain't for long, remember that." he warned.