THE FAULT IN OUR STARS

It was a new day ringing in the festivities for the upcoming marriage being commenced at the villa. Nandini tilted her head in order to drive away the sunrays that invaded her sleep, seeping through the sheer curtains of her window.

Twisting and turning on the bed, she thought she could escape the disturbance but alas she failed. Getting out of the bed grumpily, she kept her feet on the ground only to fumble down off the comfortable mattress with her feet tangled into her comforter. What a great start to the day, she thought. Day one of being bak and she was already found herself fallen on the cold surface.

After alot of struggle, she somewhat made her way back onto her two feet, an extrememly hard task at the moment, giving herself a victory pat she made her way to cover the window by the additional blinds when her eyes landed on Manik, who stood at the back lawn with a notepad in his hand and a pen between his teeth while a group of workers tried assembling soem sort of shed infront of him. His lips moving in a slight mumble as he tried saying something to maybe someone on the phone through the bluetooth device connected to his ear.

Well, long story short, the scene was delightful as he wore a flamingo colored t-shirt and well fitted jeans.Shrugging off the nervous thoughts from her mind, nandini decided to get freshened and down there to show him who this arrangement business actually belonged to, hell it was her brother's wedding and she had a say in every slight detail of it, or so she thought to believe.she hurried down the stairs chirping a soft good morning to every person she almost collided into, by the time she reached her final destination, she found her brother and Mukti laughing at something as she walked towards Manik.

"Tell em what's so funny looks like i can make my morning chirpy too." she could hear the annoyance in Manik's voice, definitely not a morning person.

"Good morning to you too best friend." Mukti replied back in a sarcastic tone giving him a slight nudge.

"It was nothing Manik, some silly joke this girl made." her brother replied to the guy before he noticed Nandini and pulled her in for a morning hug, "Good to see you wide and awake so early."

"Ofcourse i had to. It's my brother's wedding festivities, the sister's supposed to be on her toes to make it grand, atleast that's what the law book says." replied Nandini.

"I guess you're right but i do know that being on toes would require some energy, so, i am here to invite everyone on breakfast before Granny pulls you guys in by your ears." joked her brother.

"Guide the way, cause this girl's hungry."

"when is she not." chuckled Manik as Nandini whipped her face at him, "did you say something?" she dared him.

"Who? Me? Blah. Come on we can't have Granny waiting for us." saying so the guy ran for his life, suits him though.

AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE

"And with that i announce Granny as the best cook i've ever tasted." Nandini said while the others laughed at her words.

The breakfast had been all fun and games ranging from light hearted conversations to heavy stuffed sandwiches.
"so should we be giving her a michelin star now?" Aryaman added to the joke until his head was smacked by Granny's palm making everyone laugh louder.

"Ouch. What was that for?" he asked.
"For making jokes and not helping with the wedding preperations." Granny scolded.
"Relax Granny. The planner is gonna arrive for the final outlook today and then we don't have to do a thing." Rajat assured her.

"Honestly i don't think we need a wedding planner." Nandini said.
" And why is that?"
"All i mean is that when you have us so why do you want to hire a wedding planner? We've handled events before, right Aryaman?" she turned to her best friend for support.
"I agree with her. I mean focourse wedding planners are professional but if we want a family oriented wedding, whatever you want we can do it. Call it family love and touch." Aryaman backed her theory.