YOU BETWEEN MY ARMS

The final spotlight was cast on Nandini. She was surprised and a little shy, but Navya was pleased and encouraged her. You are aware of friendship. Navya's best friend was given the opportunity to perform in front of the entire campus and showcase her talent, which was a great accomplishment for her. Manik, on the other hand, was waiting for Nandini to perform but hadn't moved an inch, unaware that Nandini was experiencing stage fear." Nandini " Go out and perform. It's your turn now." Navya prodded her forward."No, Navya, I'm afraid I can't. "I'm feeling awkward and scared." She denied taking a step back.

" Do not consider the people. You enjoy singing, so go ahead and do it. Consider yourself alone in this room." Navya encouraged her.

But Nandini still hadn't made a move, which made Navya feel strangely strange because all of the other students around them were staring at Nandini with bated breath, waiting for her to perform. " Everyone is staring at us, Nandini. Please leave. " Please." Navya asked, and Nandini finally agreed with a nod as she proceeded slowly towards the stage. Every guy couldn't stop staring at her, but the girls were uninterested because they were jealous of her since Nandini had captured everyone's attention the moment she stepped in.

On the other hand, Manik's heart was racing with each step she took towards the stage. This was a novel sensation for him because he had no idea why he was feeling so different and unusual.When Nandini entered the stage, the lights went out. As the music began, she took a deep breath and stood in the centre.Her voice was softer when she sang the stanza of Taylor Swift's "Paper Rings" while looking down, whilst Manik was lost in her beauty as the faint light made her face shine like moonlight.

Nandini walked down the stage and began dancing with the audience. It was a couple dance, so everyone was surprised to see her dancing with a male, especially because she had previously rejected the hottest boy in campus, Manik.While Manik was fuming in rage, the guy began twirling her around. As she danced among the crowds, another guy approached her and asked if he could join her, which she gladly accepted. The interaction is assisting her in getting over her fear.

The boys were changing one after the other, twirling her around and dancing with her, and she was sometimes accompanied by other girls. Manik didn't like how these men were holding her. Manik also stepped up after getting aannoyed, taking Nandini's hand and placing her hand on his shoulder while keeping his hand on her waist. He began dancing with her after drawing her closer.

Nandini began to walk away, singing, but Manik drew her back as he began twirling her around, moving on the rhythem and swinging their bodies together. He lifted her in the air, and she simply opened her hands to feel the moment, forgetting about their current equation.

Manik held Nandini down while keeping his grasp on her waist, signalling to the other males that she was now his property. Their bodies moved in unison as they became lost in each other, blending like a lovely mould. Manik's entire focus had been on her lips as he moved closer, and Nandini, who was engrossed in the moment, closed her eyes as well.

They were almost an inch apart and about to kiss when the music stopped and everyone clapped, breaking Manik's concentration. He noticed Nandini standing in the centre with a random guy, thanking him for assisting her with the dance."What's the matter with me?" What was I thinking or, more accurately, dreaming about? This has to be correct. Manik, you must keep your emotions in check here. You're really screwing up here. "This girl is driving you insane, man," he thought as he turned to face the bar and tried to control his frantic breathing.The emcee returned to the stage and applauded Nandini, saying, "Nandini girl, you rocked it." Now, enjoy yourselves until I return and give you another surprise. So just relax and let DJ rock the music."With the music filling the space once more, everyone began to enjoy the night with dance and gossip." Nandini, you were amazing there. "It's total chick style." Navya hugged her companion like a bear."Thank you, Navya," Nandini said, chuckling under her firm grip."Hi Nandini. " greeted her a male as soon as the two girls parted ways."Hello," she said with a warm smile."My name is Rohan," he said as he extended his hand for a handshake."Hello, Rohan." Nandini eagerly accepted it, while Rohan smiled softly at Navya." Nandini " I come to tell you that you killed it. "You were fantastic tonight," he remarked."Thank you very much." Nandini was overjoyed to hear that people liked her performance as the duo became lost in their conversation, while FAB 5 stood at the bar counter drinking and conversing among themselves, but all Manik could focus on was looking at Nandini as he fumed in anger seeing Rohan touch Nandini.

" Manik! Manik! " Cabir called him out when he noticed his companion dozing off."You're right, Cabir. "Were you saying something?" Manik asked, returning his attention to his friends." Manik, are you all right? "I've been calling you for the past ten minutes," Cabir explained." No. No. Nothing. "Please tell me what's wrong."Cabir noticed Nandini talking with a guy in the direction Manik had been staring. As he smirks, an idea occurs to him." You tell me nothing, dude. "Did you like Nandini's song?" Cabir inquired."To be honest, she was pretty excellent there, but those guys she was dancing with. "All I wanted to do was kill-." Manik began to respond but quickly stopped when he realised what he was going to say."Yes, Manik." Who do you want to murder? Huh?" Cabir made a joke." What? What exactly are you saying? Yes, Nandini, she was fine." Manik stumbled."Are you sure, Manik?" "Perfect," Cabir teased." Yeah. Yeah . You take this. "I'll just return after a call." Manik escaped before Cabir could get to him." I get what you mean. Go. Go. "And don't leave the call in the middle for me." Cabir muttered to himself while suppressing his laughter.