32

( DEATH MULTIPLIED
BY A MILLION )

STREET
[ ☼ ]

The dog barks as Sam, Elena and Dean pass. Dean collides with Blonde Girl. "Excuse me." She says.

They pass the Movers. "Told you it wouldn't fit." Mover One says.

"What do you want, a Pulitzer?" Says Mover Two.

"And you think this cheesy-ass tourist trap has something to do with it?" Dean asks.

"Maybe it's the real deal, you know? The, the magnetic fields bending spacetime or whatever." Sam says.

"I don't know, it all seems a little too X-Files for me." Dean says.

"Well I don't know how else to explain it, Dean!" Sam yells.

"All right, all right, we'll go tonight after they close, get ourselves a nice long look." Dean says.

"No no no no no, we can't." Elena says.

"Why not?" Dean asks.

"Because you-" Elena starts.

"I what?" Dean asks and the don't say anything. "I die there?"

"Blown away, actually." Sam says.

"Huh. Okay, we go now." Dean starts forward. Sam rushes after him and grabs him before he runs into the street.

Mr. Pickett's car zooms past. "Stay out of the way!" He yells. Sam, Elena and Dean stare after the car.

"Wait, did he?" Dean asks.

"Yesterday, yeah." Sam says.

"And?"

"And what?" Elena asks.

"Did it look cool, like in the movies?"

"You peed yourself, Dean." Sam says.

"Of course I peed myself. Man gets hit by a car, you think he has full control over his bladder? Come on!" Dean is careful to look both ways before they cross the street.

MYSTERY SPOT
[ ☼ ]

"Guys, I can't tell you how much I appreciate this. We could use all the good ink we can get." The Owner says.

"How long have you owned the place, Mr. Kopiak?" Sam asks.

"My family's been guarding the secrets here since you don't want to know when."

"So you'd know if anything strange happened." Elena says. 

"Strange? Strange happens here all the time. It's a Mystery Spot." The Owner says.

"What exactly does that mean?" Sam asks.

"Well, uh, it's where the laws of physics have no meaning."

Sam is angry. "Okay, like how?" He asks. The Owner grins. 

"Take the tour."

"The guy who went missing, Dexter Hasselback, he take the tour?" Dean asks.

"Uh, uh, hold on a minute, what kind of article is this?"

"Just answer the question." Elena says.

"The police scoured every inch of this place. They couldn't find that man. I never seen him before. We're a family establishment-" The Owner starts.