45

( THERE'LL BE PEACE )

We see the mailman standing by the back of his truck, flipping through mail. We suddenly hear a sound across the street and the mailman looks up. The camera cuts to a view of Dean standing by a fence, looking over at him as if he's been caught. The mailman's eyes turns demon-black and he takes off after Dean.

Dean runs back the way he came from, closely followed by the demon-mailman. Dean rounds a corner of the house the fence belonged to, and when the mailman comes around the Same corner a second later he runs right into Sam holding Ruby's knife and we hear it go into his body.

Sam struggles with him as he turns around and Dean comes up behind the mailman and puts a hand over his mouth so his death doesn't alarm the rest of the demons. Sam pulls out the knife and the demon-mailman flashes with light a few times and then Dean drops him to the ground.

Meanwhile, Bobby holds a rosary." Exorcizo te, creatura aquae. In nomine dei patris onmipotintes." He drops the rosary into an opening of the water pipes and it's carried away by the stream.

Sam grabs the knife that is located in Mr Rogers' belly, who's lying dead on the ground. He pulls it out and stands up next to Dean, wiping it off. Dean and Elena grab his feet and drags him out of view. They then come back and takes off in another direction while Sam stands still, looking around.

Dean runs through some trees and coming up by a fence, where Ruby suddenly appears and shoves him into the fence, holding him there. "I'd like my knife back, please. Or your neck snaps like a chicken bone." She says.

Sam comes up behind her and holds up her knife to her throat. "He doesn't have it. Take it easy." He says.

She backs away from Dean, releasing him from the fence. Sam stands still next to Dean who turns around to face her. "How the hell did you get out?" Dean asks.

"What you don't know about me could fill a book." Ruby says.

Dean suddenly reacts to her face, moving his head back just a bit with wider eyes. "Whoa."

"What?"

Dean looks to the side, not wanting to look at her anymore. He glances at her once or twice but that's it. "Nothing. I just – I couldn't see you before, but you're one ugly broad." He says.

"Sam, give me the knife before you hurt yourself." Ruby says.

"You'll get it when this is over." Elena sneers.

"It's already over. I gave Sam a way to save Dean, he shot me down. Now it's too late. He's dead. And I'm not gonna let Sam die too." Ruby says.

"You have no say in that." Elena says.

"Try and stop me, and I'll kill you. Bitch." Sam says.

"Hit me with your best shot, baby."

Dean, who's been looking in the direction he was running, towards turns around to them. "Guys, guys! Hey. Have your little catfight later." He says.

We see a shot of two people, probably father and son, standing outside on their porch looking at Dean, Sam and Ruby. The camera pans over to the next house where a man with a briefcase is standing, staring at them.

We get a shot of Sam looking pretty much 'oh crap' and then we see two other men staring at them, this time closer so we can see their black eyes. "So much for the element of surprise." Dean says.