Chapter Eight

Mymymymy .. this chapter is going to be cuuuuute :) for all you Jay lovers ;D and people who want more Jay sceness.... here we gooo!!<3

Also a shoutout to iBeckiXx's story: Broken. It's amazing! I love that girl, she's helping me with Don't Let Me Go so muchhh! I love her <3333, so PLEASE check out her story. Spam her everything =P

Also -- this may sound totally random - if you have any love issues / boy issues or ANYTHING you can go to : ryder_is_my_name and PM her your issues. She will resolve this for you. How cool is that? :D Check her out!:)

==================================================

"So... let's get this straight. No one is home, you're locked outside?" Jay asked, stopping at a red light. I nodded.

"My dad's coming home tomorrow -- he has the keys to the house."

"Irresponsible," he said to me, shaking his head, "who forgets their house keys?"

"This one," I said pointing to myself. I turned and faced the sky, I just found it so inspirational just to sit under here... look at the clouds, the bright blue sky. It... just moved me. I should take some photo's later on.

"Well... yeah, after all it's Kacy," he muttered, driving off again. "Hey, I've been meaning to ask you a question since... forever."

"Yes?" I asked, raising my eyebrows towards him.

"You see the first day when you were late for my lesson, it said you were going to counselling lessons. Why do you need them?"

I frowned at Jay. What kind of question was that. 

"You don't need to tell  me," he quickly added, "I'm a nosy and curious guy."

"Eh, no problem," I said looking straight.

"Well... you going to answer me or not?"

"Oh, okay. Well, basically," I said twitching my feet, "I'm bipolar."

The car skidded to a stop, whilst in the middle of the road. I smacked my hand on my forehead, indicating him to drive on. Jay finally pushed the accelerator, and we zoomed off again.

"What?" He finally asked, parking outside his house. I grabbed my overnight bag from behind. Lucky I still had this.

"Yes," I said getting out of the car.

"How comes?"

"Just," I answered not bothering to expand. He had to build his trust to find out that, which would never happen. Do you really think I was going to tell a teacher about my depression? My mum and my brother? My dad? Never.

Mainly because, it's quite embarrasing admitting I had such a messed up family. I mean, Jay had a abusive dad but at least he didn't walk away from the family leaving it at such a wreck. That was such a down point in my life.

I didn't even tell Aiden, I don't expect to tell Jay anytime soon. He could just wait for the right time. Actually, there wasn't ever going to be a right time because he's never going to find out.

"Well... just what?"

"I don't know," I said following Jay into his house. Macy was sitting, her eyebrows shot up at the sight of us two again. Her mouth twitched into a bright smile as she opened her arms out to me.

"So, this is where he went. He literally dropped everything."

"Well, I did leave Mr Clinton on such a cliffhanger," I giggled.

"Call me Jay," he simply said smiling, "but yes she did! She was like... I need your help and then literally hanged up on me. Never do that. I get worried."