Chapter Nine

Well... guys, here is another update on Don't Let Me Go !! :) Dedicating this chapter to lovely: iJoker, love reading your comments ^_^ Btw, I've been talked out of deleting this story, so be happy if you love reading this.

Whilst writing this chapter I was listening to Pretty Boy Swag. I have to admit - I love that song /: as, lame as the sounds :D

Enjoy!!!

Also if you want an dedication, write a imaginative comment and I'll see the best onee.

OH MY DAYS - I accidently pressed publish :/ Not edited guys! And next chapter shall be longer, I promise :)

------------------------

Me and Jay were sitting on the sofa, our legs interwined with each other as we watched Macy pace up and down, rubbing her temples. I would have laughed at her expression, but that was the last thing I wanted to do. My throat was all dry up, and I couldn't breathe. 

Macy totally flipped out. She screamed, and she slapped Jay. It was funny, actually. I couldn't stop giggling. Macy made deadly glares towards me, but we went upstairs and I convinced nothing happened between us.

"Jay, she's a bloody student," Macy finally said; red in her face. I don't get why she overreacted so much. "if someone found out-" She didn't even bother finishing the sentence.

"I know, we'd be in trouble." Jay finished for her. I heard him gulp. I turned to face him, and my heart raced. This was the feeling... I think I'm in love.

Oh don't be mad my mind said to me. But... it's just... I ... can't help but feel so... happy around him. Even to the point I told him about my bipolar. How did I get so comfortable around him? And since when. I've only known him for a .. week or so.

"Exactly! What if... I don't want you to loose your job. I don't want Kacy in trouble," she said, her voice pained. 

"Nothing's between us," I reassured her.

"Really?" Jay asked, looking sadly at me. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't think this is a good idea... Don't... I have a bad feeling." Macy said, sighing loudly. "Can you guys keep the kissing down?"

"Well... depends on how much this girl will take me to," Jay grinned over to me. I blushed, my head down as I wished to be back 2 days. Just be back 2 days. I want to rewind. This was so awkward. I never thought Macy would see us, and say all this.

"She'll take you places, oh yeah," Macy said, rolling her eyes, "well, I'm not against this but... keep safe. I don't want you two in trouble."

"Right," I quickly said before Jay could insert any stupid comment and make Macy start the whole speech over again. Macy eyed me once, and then her frown switched to a bright smile.

"It's 7. Let's have dinner," she simply said leaving the living room and going into the kitchen. I sighed in relief, looking over at Jay who threw himself back into the sofa -- glad she was gone. 

"Next time, stay away from Macy," Jay said.

"Agreed," I agreed.

"That kiss... was interesting."

"Yeah..." My voice trailing away. "Interesting."

***********

Dinner was awkward. We sat in silence, chewing away on our food. Macy didn't dare make a sound, she continued eating her rice without even looking up from her plate once. Me and Jay locked eyes every now and then, but I would blush and break the trance. Finally, Macy cleared her throat.